Juzo Naturally Sheer Compression Stockings Features
- Juzo Naturally Sheer Knee High 15-20 mmHg Compression Stockings complement the lifestyle and the wardrobe, without compromise
- Knitted with unique Fiber
- Soft weave, the user will notice their softness, ease of donning, comfort, and durability
- Just put them on and go all day and all night
- Improved comfort & donning
- Machine wash support hose in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent
What is Fibersoft Technology and why it is used?
Fibersoft micro-spins every elastic fiber with soft protective threads. This innovative, high tech process is used in garments to:
- Provide a soft, protective layer between the skin and the elastic fiber
- Improve breathability for wearing comfort
- Allow the garment to glide over the skin for easy application
- Regulate the stretch of the elastic fiber to prevent over-stretching
- Improve the durability of the compression garment
How to clean Juzo Dynamic 2100 Compression Stockings?
- Use gentle soap
- Hand wash
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softner
- Do not place in dryer
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
What to Buy With Juzo Compression Stockings?
How to measure Juzo Sheer Knee High Compression Stockings?
- Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle boneNote:
This must always be your first measurementCalf Measurement
- Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calfThigh Measurement
- Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thighLeg Length
- Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floorWhen to take measurements
It is important that the edema is at its most reduced state. Most often this is found first thing in the morning or at the end of treatment