HealthCraft Toilet Roll Holder Features
- With a solid handrail that provides discreet support, this fluid and versatile design captures the essence of contemporary and modern flare
- Soft lines and graceful curves blend effortlessly with practicality and function
- 4-point wall connection provides maximum structural support
- Made from rust resistant, #304 stainless steel
- Exceeds ADA 4.26.3 structural strength requirements for grab bars and fasteners (250lbs)
- Reduces twisting and reaching for both toilet paper and support
- Curved bar supports up to 500lbs + holds paper
- Discreet wall support with concealed screws
- Suitable for use in a wet environment
- Solid construction and mounting
- Rail Diameter: 1.25" (3.2cm)
- Wall Clearance: 1.5" (3.8cm)
- Rail Width: 7.25" (18.4cm)
- Rail Height: 13" (33cm)
- Weight capacity: 500lb
- Note: Product must be anchored to structural walls only
- Instruction Manual
Installation Instruction of Invisia Toilet Roll Holder
- Back off set screw from rail socket.
- Allow wall stem to freely move in and out of rail socket.
- Peel off label on back of wall stem to expose sticker.
- Mark location of top wall stem.
- Drill pilot hole appropiate for fastener.
- Fasten the wall stem to the wall using supplied lock washer and fastener.
- Place rail back onto the fastened wall stem.
- Using wall plate as guide, mark location of bottom holes. Ensure level.
- Drill pilot holes appropiate for fasteners.
- Place rail back onto the fastened wall stems, and secure rail to wall stem by tightening set screws.
- Secure the wall plate to the wall using appropriate fasteners (x3).
- Cover exposed screw heads with push on plastic caps (x3).
- Inspect hardware regularly, and tighten if required.
- Check that Toilet Roll Holder is properly assembled, installed, and cared for
- Failure to follow instructions in this manual could result in serious injury
- Support rails can be slippery when wet
Limited lifetime warranty
Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products.