Hausmann 4723 ADA Hi-Lo Power Plinth Table Features
- Electrically activated hydraulic cylinders are built into (4) corner telescoping legs
- Legs are black powder-coated and equipped with levelers for uneven floors
- Being Bariatric this Treatment Table accommodates even obese patients
- It is designed for wheelchair access
- Runs on 110V, 60Hz, 2.4 amps
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high volume therapy and sports practices
- Size: 72"L x 30"W x 20" - 30"H
What to buy with Power Plinth Table by Hausmann
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
How to clean Hausmann 4723 ADA Hi-Lo Power Plinth Table?
The CDC (Center for Disease Control) provides evidence-based guidance for disinfection of non-critical surfaces (i.e. Bedside Cabinets, Overbed, Treatment and/or Exam Table Upholstered Tops).
These recommendations include:
- Use an EPA-registered disinfectant that is a minimum of a low level disinfectant and has broad spectrum efficacy between each use.
- If disinfectant is a concentrate, then the dilution must exactly follow the recommended dilution rate as too strong a solution could potentially harm the vinyl upholstery.
- Follow the disinfectant instructions and use the cleaner with care and caution
Hausmann's recommendation for longevity of vinyl:
- Use the following methods for the longevity of vinyl:
- DO NOT use hard surface cleaners/disinfectants.
- DO NOT use hand sanitizers.
- Use cleaners/disinfectants with as close to a 7.0 pH neutral as possible.
- Position the table in a flat horizontal position.
- Disinfect according to the manufacturer's label instructions.
- After the contact time is complete, rinse with clear water.
- Dry with a clean lint-free towel or cloth to remove chemical build-up. (Failure to remove residue may cause discoloration of the coated fabric.)
- Do not mix disinfectants/cleaners as the combination of disparate chemicals can cause damage to the vinyl finish. Make sure to thoroughly wash and dry all surfaces when switching between disinfectants/cleaners to prevent adverse chemical reactions that could cause permanent damage to the upholstery
- Make sure vinyl surface is completely dry before applying table paper.
Note: To minimize disinfectant/cleaner residue build-up (which can cause discoloration, cracking, blisters, peeling, etc) do not allow disinfectants to pool on the vinyl surface. Once the approved kill time has been reached, remove and dry the excess liquid remaining on the surface and rinse with clean water and dry by wiping all surfaces with a clean, damp cloth. On a daily and a weekly basis wash vinyl surfaces with a mild liquid soap and water wash, followed with clear water rinse and thorough drying.