Drive Suction-Cup Grab Bar Features
- Installs and removes without tools or professional installation
- Provides support, security, and the convenience of mobility
- Rotates to any angle
- Will not damage property
- Red/green color indicator shows safe secure suction or re-affix suction
- Avoid grout lines for proper placement
- Release levers make installing and removing the suction cup grab bars quick and easy
- Suction cup grab bar rotates to any angle
- Length- 19.75"
Drive Rotating Suction-Cup Grab Bar User Guide
How To Install Drive Suction Grab Bar?
- Check the vacuum suction discs and the surface it is to be attached to
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Press the rubber discs firmly to the surface. The tilting vacuum levers must be loose at this point and the whole of each rubber disc must lie on the surface.
- Ensure that the rubber discs are completely on the tile area or other surfaces so that the discs do not cover any grouting lines or other joints. The discs should be positioned at least 1/2" away from all grout lines or joints
- First, press down one tilting lever and then press down the second. The resistance of the suction pressure generated must be clearly felt
- The greater the resistance felt on the vacuum lever, the better the suction power of the grab bar.
- The indicator on the top of the suction cup will change from RED to GREEN when a safe and secure hold is achieved. If you use the bar regularly, then you will get a feel for the vacuum strength and the suction power generated
- Before each use, test the firm hold of the suction device making sure both indicators are GREEN. If the adhesion seems insufficient, release the rail and reattach again. If the required suction power has not been achieved, the rail should not be used.
- Model 13084-3 can easily be adjusted by releasing the middle suction cup and one end suction cup and rotating to the desired position. Once the desired position is achieved (making sure the suction cups do not cover any grouting lines or joints), repeat Step 5 for both suction cups
- Grab bar is to be used as a balance assist only. Not for supporting body weight. Always make sure the grab bar is securely attached before each use and always reattach if loose.
- Always test the holding grip on each surface each time you apply the suction pad to prevent accidents.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Limited Lifetime Warranty