- BSN Jobst Ulcercare Open toe Knee High 40mmHg Compression Stockings with Liner includes:
- 1 stocking
- 2 liners
- Have fast moisture transport for more patient comfort
- Deliver a high stiffness factor to provide effective compression
- Contains silk in liner for ease of donning
- Each stocking comes with 2 liners
- Offer easy handling by patients or caregivers
- Fiber Content:
- Nylon 76%
- Spandex 24%
- Size to be determined by Ankle and Calf measurement
- Note: This item is non returnable due to hygiene concern
- Jobst Ulcercare liner:
- Provides mild compression for non-ambulatory patient to help manage lower leg edema during bed rest
- May be worn 24 hours a day by non-ambulatory patients and to hold a wound dressing in place
- Integrated heel and toe for high wearing comfort
- Contains silk to promote healthy skin, facilitate donning and provide maximum compliance
- Washable at 140Â°F for hygienic re-use
- Fiber content: 79% nylon or polyamide, 16% spandex or elastane and 5% silk
- Color: White
- Jobst Ulcercare is easy to don:
- Usually the higher the compression level, the harder a stocking system is to don and the compliance is lower. But the compression level is a key factor for successful treatment and may not be reduced. Jobst Ulcercare combines low donning values with the necessary compression.
- Jobst Ulcercare provides superior moisture management all day long:
- A fast moisture absorbency gives the patient more comfort for long wearing. Both the liner and stocking of Jobst Ulcercare proved to have very fast moisture absorbent capabilities.
- Jobst Ulcercare provides the necessary stiffness:
- The stiffness of a compression system has been shown to correlate to an improvement of venous filling time among patients with chronic venous insufficiency. Only a static stiffness index of over ten and more is able to lead to an improvement in ulcer healing outcomes.
- Ankle Measurement: Measure around ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone
- Calf Measurement: Find the widest part of calf. Measure the circumference of calf
- Calf Length: Sit on a chair with legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend knee to the floor
7" to 8.25"
11.5" to 13.75"
8.25" to 9.50"
13.25" to 16"
9.50" to 10.75"
15.75" to 18.50"
10.75" to 12"
18" to 21.25"
12" to 13"
19" to 22"
13" to 14"
19.75" to 23"
14" to 15.25"
20.5" to 23.75"