Amoena SwimSuits Post Mastectomy Features
- Bust shaping: An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets: This swim suit has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast forms discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm: Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage
- Standard legline: Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages
- Standard back: Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security
- Geometric black and white print with a high neckline
- Pretty ruching in the front flatters your figure, whilst the black back and bottom create a slimming shape
- High neckline with mesh insert hides scars or burns whilst the medium-height back fits you perfectly and stays in place
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic back straps
What to buy with Amoena Swimwear
Amoena Bathing Suit 7112 Swimwear Care Instructions
Swimsuits need special treatment so they maintain their shape and bright colors for as long as possible. You should follow the special care instructions supplied with each Amoena swimsuit. This additional information will also help you to enjoy your swimsuit a little longer.
Before you swim:
- Shower in clean water before entering the pool –your swimsuit will absorb less chlorine
- Look for oil-free lotions – oils can be damaging to swimwear
- If you’re using a hot tub or Jacuzzi, wear one of your older costumes – the chemicals and long exposure to warm water are unkind to swimwear
- Rinse your swimsuit in cool, clean water immediately to get rid of most salt, sand or chlorine
- To remove excess water, roll the swimsuit in a clean, light-coloured towel and gently squeeze
- Don’t leave your swimsuit wrapped in a towel –allow it to dry naturally away from direct sunlight
Washing your swimsuit
- Wash your swimsuit after use, as body oil and perspiration can break down the elasticity
- Always hand wash your swimwear in cool water, using a mild liquid soap. Turn the swimsuit inside out to prevent damage to the outside
- Rinse well and gently squeeze in a towel to remove excess water
- UV exposure can fade the colors of your swimwear. Allow to air dry, but never in direct sunlight
- Intense heat can damage your swimwear, never use a dryer or an iron
- Lay your swimsuit flat or hang to dry, which will prevent wrinkles, and do not store it until completely dry
How to measure for Amoena SwimSuit?
Whether you’re buying a new mastectomy bra or a swimsuit, you want it to fit well. To determine your bra/swimsuit size or briefs, this chart may help you in determining it:
Ayon Swim Suit Size Chart