Parasilk Paraffin Wax Therapy Treatment Mitt Features
- Made to soothe sore muscles and joints, increase circulation in hands and feet, hydrate and moisturize skin, and mildly reduce inflammation
- Self-contained, disposable, and designed with hook & loop strapping that ensures a secure fit during treatment
- Doctor recommended and made with all natural, gluten-free ingredients that include a paraffin wax blend, lavender oil, and organic virgin coconut oil
- Features heat indicators that are color coded and visible to reduce the risk of burns
- Paraffin treatments are recommended by hand, occupational, and physical therapy therapists
- Made in USA
-Medium Mitt: Fits hands up to 10 inches in length and 5 inches in width
Therapeutic Benefits of Paraffin Wax Treatments
- Brings warmth to help increase blood flow and relax stiff joints and sore muscles
- Increases circulation which helps flush toxins
- Great for post sports recovery
- Hydrating and skin softening elements aid in dry cuticles callused heels and cracked skin, giving hands and feet a more youthful appearance
- Heated paraffin wax is useful for symptomatic relief of pain caused by arthritis, bursitis & chronic joint inflammation
- It relieves stiffness and muscle spasms and relaxes muscles, stimulates circulation and for other conditions where heat is indicated
- Also for use prior to physical therapy and exercise and to increase range of motion
Ingredients of Parasilk Paraffin Treatment Mitt
It is made with all natural ingredients, expect the absolute best from Parasilk Gloves, mitts, and boots
- Paraffin Wax Blend
- Patented formula consisting of fully-refined, paraben-free and mineral oil-free paraffin wax
- Lavender Oil
- Added essential oils alleviate nervous tension, relieves pain and enhances circulation
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Features antioxidant capabilities and known for its medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs)
GloveTreat Parasilk Options
- Professional Option
- The professional option is designed for single-use to prevent infection, and cross-contamination between users
- For physical, occupational, and hand therapists that have been using original paraffin
- They are for single use for infection prevention, and features hook & loop strapping for a secure fit. Perfect for both in-clinic use or sending home with patients
- The professional variation is designed to provide clinical therapy in all environments.
- Retail Option
- The retail option is a multi-use product design to be used for up to 4 treatments. This option features heavier duty packaging made to withstand being reheated
- For arthritis and carpal tunnel patients, individuals suffering from hand pain, and those looking for a new addition to their at home spa
How to use Glovetreat With Treatment Mitt?
Retail Treatment Instructions
- Remove the mitt from the inner sealed packaging. Then remove the soft plush loop strap as this can melt in the microwave if left on.
- Place one unfolded mitt in the microwave at a time for approximately 90 seconds. Flip over and heat in 30 second increments until wax is clear.
- Gently remove the mitt from the microwave and rub together with hands to help evenly melt the wax. Think genie in a bottle, not starting a fire with sticks.
- The thermochromatic heart indicator will show red when the Parasilk paraffin wax is too hot for skin. Wait until the indicator turns completely black, then it is safe to put foot or hand in. Secure the mitt with the attached plush loop strap.
- Find a quiet place and chill. Sit down and relax while you use the mitt.
- Remove hand or foot after 10 minutes. Save any remaining wax pieces and put back in the mitt. Massage oils into skin and pat dry with towel. Each mitt can be reused up to four treatments.
Professional Treatment Instructions
- Microwave Warming Directions
-Place GloveTreat product in the microwave for 2 minutes. Flip after 1 minute. NOTE: Ensure plush fastener is removed prior to heating.
- Product is completely heated when Parasilk fill is clear and indicator is red. Rub the outside of the bag gently to mix if not all of the fill is clear.
- Set aside until thermochromatic indicator is dark and the fill is a creamy or milky color but still warm.
- Removing the treatment
- Carefully remove the GloveTreat product and set to the side.
- Use the remaining oil to massage the area.
- Pat dry to remove any excess oil.
- Dispose of the GloveTreat product into the waste receptacle.
- Performing the Treatment
- Place paper towel and towel under each hand/foot.
- Place the gloveTreat product over the hand/foot and wrap with a towel to treat for minutes.
- Soft straps must not be heated.
- To avoid spilling, do not tip the opening or raise the hand while treating
- Monitor your microwave closely while heating.
- Do not overheat.
- Store in a dry clean environment in the original sealed pouch or another personal sealed container.
- The product has a shelf life of up to two years, see expiration date located on the band seal of the glove, mitt or boot.
- Each glove, boot, and mitt can be used up to four times and then disposed of.