- Reusable and lightweight
- Heavy-duty vinyl for extended wear
- Provides quality, reliability, and dependability
- Contains an anti-reflux valve Intended to use for the collection of urine
- Sterile leg bag
- Fabric straps for extended comfort
- Comfortable to wear, minimize skin irritation
- Economical and reusable
Frequently Bought Together
Bard Dispoz-A-Bag Leg Bag Instructions
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after handling the bag.
- Make sure the bag is properly attached to the catheter before using it.
- Keep the bag below the level of your bladder to prevent urine from backing up into the tubing.
- Empty the bag when it is about half full.
- Rinse the bag with water after each use and dry it with a clean towel.
- Store the bag in a clean, dry place when not in use.
Things to remember while using Bard Leg Bag
- The bag should be changed every 7 days, or more often if it becomes soiled or contaminated.
- The bag should be stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- The bag should not be used if it is damaged or leaks.
- The bag should not be used in a microwave or oven.
1. Do Bard urinary leg bags come with an extension tubing?
Tubing is not included with any of the bags.
2. What do I do with the drainage bag when I Shower?
Nothing. Wear it in the shower and dry it off with the rest of you.
3. Can I sleep with a leg bag?
If the user has a urinary catheter, they will use the larger drainage bag at night. Users can also use the leg bag during the day. The leg bag is attached to the leg, allowing you to move around more easily.
4. What is a flip Flo valve?
The flip-flow valve is like a tap device, which fits into the end of the catheter (both short and long-term). The bladder continues to store urine and can be emptied intermittently, helping to maintain normal function.
5. How long can you use a urine leg bag?
Leg bags and valves should be changed every 7 days. They should be worn during the day and at night time a large drainage bag should be used.
6. When should a leg bag be emptied?
Empty your leg bag regularly to avoid it becoming too full and heavy, which may pull on your catheter. This should occur every 2 to 3 hours or when the bag is about half to three-quarters full.
Bard Urinary Leg Bag Review