- Pride Victory 10 Three Wheel Scooter standard features:
- Foldable molded plastic seat
- Battery U-1 installed
- Lap Belt, 50"Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Backlit battery gauge
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- Medium & high-back seating are not available with sliders
- Additional lead time will apply
- Weather Breaker not compatible with standard foldable molded plastic seat. Only available with High-Back Deluxe Contour Seats (18 x 18Ã‚Â)
- Free 1 Year In-Home Service!!
- Free Lift gate services included!!
- Click Here for Brochure
- Click Here for Owner Manual
- Click Here for Safety Guide
- Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind:
- Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance. Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
- The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride;s Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
- Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Care & Maintenance:
Follow these easy steps for a quick and safe repair for solid tires:
1) Remove the key from the key switch
2) Elevate the side of the Scooter of which you are removing the tire. Place wooden blocks under the frame to elevate the Scooter.
3) Remove the drive wheel nut and washer from the axle. See figure 28.
4) Pull the wheel off the axle.
5) Slide the new wheel onto the axle.
6) Reinstall the washer and drive wheel nut onto the axle and tighten
7) Remove the blocks from beneath the Scooter.
- Cleaning & Disinfection:
- Use a damp cloth and mild, non-abrasive cleanser to clean the plastic and metal parts of your Travel Scooter. Avoid using products that may scratch the surface of your Scooter
- If necessary, clean your product with an approved disinfectant. Make sure the disinfectant is safe for use on your product before application.
- Battery Terminal Connection:
- Make certain that the terminal connections remain tight and are not corroded
- Wiring Harness:
- Regularly check all wiring connections.
- Regularly check all wiring insulation, including the charger power cord, for wear or damage
- Have your authorized Provider repair or replace any damaged connector, connection, or insulation that you find before using your Scooter again.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds:
- The front tiller shroud, front shroud, and the rear shroud are formed from durable ABS plastic and are coated with an advanced formula urethane paint
- A light application of car wax will help the shrouds retain their high gloss
- Axle Bearing & the Motor/Transaxle Assembly:
- These items are all prelubricated, sealed, and require no subsequent lubrication
- Motor Brushes:
- The motor brushes are housed inside of the motor/transaxle assembly. They should be inspected periodically for wear by your authorized Provider.
- Console, Charger and Rear Electronics:
- Keep these areas free of moisture.
- Allow these areas to dry thoroughly if they have been exposed to moisture before operating your Scooter again.
- Nylon Lock Nut Replacement:
- Any nylon insert lock nut removed during the periodic maintenance, assembly, or disassembly of the Scooter must be replaced with a new nut. Nylon insert lock nuts should not be reused as it may cause damage to the nylon insert, resulting in a less secure fit. Replacement nylon insert lock nuts are available at local hardware stores or through your authorized Provider.
- Storing Travel Scooter:
If you plan on not using your Travel Scooter for an extended period of time, it is best to:
- Fully charge its batteries prior to storage
- Remove the battery pack from the Scooter.
- Store your Scooter in a warm, dry environment.
- Avoid storing your Scooter where it will be exposed to temperature extremes.
- Batteries that are regularly and deeply discharged, infrequently charged, stored in extreme temperatures, or stored without a full charge may be permanently damaged, causing unreliable performance and limited service life. It is recommended that you charge the Scooter batteries periodically throughout periods of prolonged storage to ensure proper performance.
- It is important that the psi/bar/kPa air pressure rating indicated on each tire be maintained in pneumatic tires at all times. Do not underinflate or overinflate your tires. Low pressure may result in loss of control, and overinflated tires may burst. Failure to maintain the psi/bar/kPa air pressure rating indicated on the tires at all times may result in tire and/or wheel failure
- The replacement fuse must exactly match the rating of the old fuse. Failure to use properly rated and approved fuses may cause damage to the electrical system
- Be sure that the key is removed from the key switch and the scooter is not in freewheel mode before performing this procedure.
- Wheels on your Travel Scooter should only be serviced/replaced by a qualified technician
- Ensure that the axle key is properly installed into the axle slot when mounting the wheel. If not installed securely, the braking system is disengaged which may cause personal injury and/or product damage may result
- Make sure that both the nut and washer are reinstalled and tightened properly
- Do not use a rubber or vinyl conditioner on the Scooter's vinyl seat or tire tread. They will become dangerously slippery
- Follow all safety instructions for the proper use of the disinfectant and/or cleaning agent before applying it to your product. Failure to comply may result in skin irritation or premature deterioration of upholstery and/or Travel Scooter finishes
- Do not pull on electrical harnesses directly to detach them from the scooter. Always grasp the connector itself when disconnecting the harness to prevent wire damage
- Wheels on your scooter should only be serviced/replaced by an authorized Provider or qualified technician
- Always protect batteries from freezing temperatures and never charge a frozen battery. Charging a frozen battery can result in damage to the battery
- Even though the Scooter has passed the necessary testing requirements for ingress of liquids, you should keep electrical connections away from sources of dampness, including direct exposure to water or bodily fluids and incontinence. Check electrical components frequently for signs of corrosion and replace as necessary
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||3.5" x 10" Solid
||3.5" x 10" Solid
||Up to 5.25 MPH
||3" at mid frame
|Overall Width of Base
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range
||Foldable, Molded Plastic (18"x17")
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range
||24.5 lbs. each/32.5 lbs. each
||(2)U1 or (2)40AH
|Maximum Range Per Charge
||Up to 15.5 miles
||Off-board, 3.5A (U-1)/
Off-board, 5A (40 AH)
|Maximum Weight Capacity
|Weight of Heaviest Piece
||54.5 lbs. (Front Section)
|Maximum Allowable Incline
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability
||2 in. (5 cm)
|Dual Braking System
||Regenerative and electromechanical
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Click Here for Warranty