- Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller Three Wheel Scooter standard features:
- Black Vinyl compact foldable seat (17"W x 17"D)
- Flat-Free Tires
- 2 Amp off-board charger
- Red, Blue shroud panels
- (2) 12AH Batteries
-1 Year In-Home Service
- Lift gate services included
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism which permits one-hand frame separation
- Off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack onboard and off-board
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Standard front tiller-mounted basket
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Prides exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Charger port in tiller
- Optional under seat storage (assembly required)
- Free 1 Year In-Home Service!!
- Free Lift gate services included!!
- Also available:
- Pride Go-Go Four Wheel Elite Traveller (Code SC44E)
- Click Here for Pride Go-Go Three Wheel Elite Traveller Features Manual
- Click Here for User Guide
- Click Here for Product Specification
- Click Here for Safety Guide
- Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind:
- Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance. Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
- The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride;s Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
- Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity VerificationPride Go-Go Elite Traveller Three Wheel ScooterPride Go-Go Elite Traveller Three Wheel ScPride Go-Go Elite Traveller Three Wheel ScootePride Go-Go Elite Traveller Three Wheel ScooPride Go-Go Elite Traveller Three Wheel ScootertPride Go-Go Elite Traveller Three WheelPride Go-Go Elite Traveller Three Wheel Scooter ScootererPride Go-Go Elite Traveller Three Wheel Scooterrooter
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Elite Traveller 3 whl
||2" x 8" Solid
||2.5" x 8" Solid
||Up to 4 mph
|Overall Width of Base
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range
||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range
||(2)12AH or (2)18AH
||9 lbs. each
(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
14 lbs. each
(18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
|Maximum Range Per Charge
||Up to 7.2 Miles (12AH)
||Up to 10.4 Miles (18AH)
|Maximum Weight Capacity
|Standard Body Colors
||Red and Blue interchangeable shroud panels
|Weight of Heaviest Piece
||29.5 lbs. (Rear Section)
5 year limited warranty
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
- Seat Post
- Frame Welds
2 year limited warranty
All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers, have a two (2) year warranty. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by your authorized Pride Provider. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item.
1 year limited warranty
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
6 months warranty
The batteries are covered by a separate six (6) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer.
Gradual deterioration in performance due to being left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for long periods of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
Recommended units warranty
All reconditioned units are covered by a six (6) month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the Travel Scooter without specific and prior consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
- Batteries not properly maintained by recommended charging and storage procedures
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.