Panasonic Amplified Cordless Phone Features
- DECT 6.0 technology for improved range and superior transmission between base and handset
- Amplified digital answering machine
- Tone control 6 level presets with customization options
- Amplified speakerphone with tone control
- 112dB loud ringer with bright red visual ringer
- 15 different ringtone options
- Call waiting/Caller ID
- Talking caller ID keypad and phonebook
- 100 phonebook entries
- 3 memory buttons
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Add up to 5 additional expansion handsets
- 2.5mm headset/neckloop jack
- Built-in battery back-up a fully charged handset provides up to 13 hours talk time and 9 days standby
- Wall or desk mount
- 250-number call block
- 9-speed dial numbers
- up to 17 minutes of voice messaging
Benefits of Panasonic KX-TGM450S
- Slow talk button
- Makes user understand every word, every time more clearly by slowing the speed of speech in real time and when checking voice messages
- Noise reduction
- Hear calls from noisy places with Noise Reduction to suppress background noise interference for clearer, more comfortable conversation
- Big white backlit LCD
- Enlarged Memory Dial Buttons plus bright red LED visual ringers on the base unit and handset enhance visibility and calling convenience
- Loud and clear
- Volume Boost control for amplified caller voice volume up to 50 dB, plus six-level voice Tone Settings and a loud base unit Ringer.
- Audible/Visual Call Alerts
- To complement the systems 15 ringtone options, bright red LED visual ringers on the base unit and handsets also flash when someone calls, the KX-TGM450 system alerts the user, audibly and visibly of incoming calls, about the caller in English or Spanish.
- Power backup when the power goes out
- Two built-in backup batteries in the base unit keep the user connected when the power goes out. Fully charged batteries provide power for up to 13 hours of continues use and up to 9 days standby.
What to buy with Panasonic Amplified Phone
What KX-TGM450S Cordless Amplified Phone Includes?
- Compact AC adapter
- Telephone line connector cord
- Belt clip
- Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries for base unit and handset
- Two rechargeable Ni-MH batteries are installed in the base unit at the time of shipment.
How to use Panasonic KX-TGM450S?
Setting up connections for Panasonic Amplified Phone Handset
- Connect the AC adaptor to the unit by pressing the plug firmly.
- Fasten the cord by hooking it.
- Connect the AC adaptor to the power outlet.
- Connect the telephone line cord to the unit, then to the single-line telephone jack (RJ11C) until you hear a click.
- A DSL/ADSL filter (not supplied) is required if you have a DSL/ ADSL service.
- The AC adaptor and telephone line cord come connected to the base unit at the time of shipment.
- Use only the supplied Panasonic AC adaptor.
Panasonic Amplified Phone Handset Battery Charging
- 2 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries are installed in the handset at the time of shipment.
- Before initial use: Remove the yellow insulation sheet before
Charge for about 7 hours.
- R Confirm “Charging” is displayed (A).
- When the batteries are fully charged, “Fully charged” is displayed
Panasonic Ni-MH battery performance
|In continuous use
||13 hours max
|Not in use (standby)
||9 days max.
*If eco mode is on and booster is off.
Note: Actual battery performance depends on usage and ambient environment.
Panasonic KX-TGM450S Handset battery installation (for replacement)
- Use only rechargeable Ni-MH batteries AAA (R03) size (A).
- Do not use alkaline/manganese/Ni-Cd batteries.
- Confirm correct polarities (+,-)
Base unit backup batteries
- 2 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries are installed in the base unit at the time of shipment. These batteries can be used to supply power to the base unit in the event of a power failure.
- Before initial use: Remove the yellow insulation sheet before using the base unit.
Panasonic Ni-MH battery performance when operating on backup battery power
|In continuous us
||3 hours max.
|Not in use (standby)
||4 hours max.
- Battery performance depends on the type of batteries.
- Actual battery performance depends on usage and ambient environment.
- If the base unit is running on battery power, the brightness of the message counter on the base unit is reduced to save battery power.
- When the base unit is running on battery power, the maximum ringer volume of the base unit will be reduced.
- If your phone service provider requires additional devices in order to make and receive calls, such as a modem, you may still not be able to make and receive calls even if the base unit’s backup power feature is functioning.
Panasonic Amplified Cordless Handset Base unit battery installation (for replacement)
- The following AAA (R03) size batteries can be used with the base unit:
- Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Standard (non-rechargeable) alkaline batteries
- Do NOT use manganese batteries.
- Confirm correct polarities (+,-).
- The base unit can fully charge Ni-MH batteries in about 15 hours.
- If the rechargeable batteries become depleted during a power failure, you can insert alkaline batteries into the base unit. Remove the alkaline batteries when power is restored.
- Disconnect the telephone line cord (1).
- Open the battery cover (2).
- Install the batteries in the battery compartment (3).
- Close the cover (4), then reconnect the telephone line cord (5).
Panasonic KX-TGM450S Manual
One year warranty