ProStretch Leg Stretching Device
- Both the single and double original wood models fit individuals with shoe sizes 14-21
- Double feature allows athletes to save time by exercising both feet together
Stretch, Strengthen and Rehab like a Pro:
- Reduce the domino effect of chain reaction injuries. Flexibility and strength are critical factors in achieving peak physical potential and in preventing and treating injuries.
- Instructional Manual
- ProStretch;s unique stretching system has been proven to stretch lower leg muscles easier and far more effectively than conventional methods. This increased flexibility and range of motion along the entire inter-connective chain helps relieve and strengthen tight calf muscles, Achilles tendons and foot muscles as well as enhance overall performance.
- ProStretch rocker design automatically holds the foot in the optimal position for proper stretching providing a biomechanically accurate and efficient stretch that;s been proven to work the lower leg muscles more effectively.
Prostretch is used for preventing and treating:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Tight Calf Muscles
- Tight Hamstrings
Durable and Portable:
- ProStretch is engineered to be strong and lightweight, making it easy to take it to the game, the office or the gym.
- ProStretch fits adult shoes up to size 13. Recommended weight limit 250 lbs.
Safety Measures While Using ProStretch
- If you presently have a foot, ankle or calf injury, consult your physician or physical therapist before using ProStretch.
- Do not use ProStretch on wet surface, ice, gravel, loose stone or sand.
- Never stretch a cold muscle. Warm up first with a short walk or jog.
- Never stretch to the point of pain or bounce while stretching, as this will actually tighten the muscle rather than increasing its flexibility.
- A rubber soled shoe is recommended while using ProStretch.
- When in doubt about your physical ability, consult a physician or physical therapist.