Brava Skin Cleanser Wipes Features
- Coloplast Skin Cleanser Wipes are designed to help moisturize the skin
- Contains provitamin B5 to manage redness and sooth irritated skin
- Designed to use with continence and ostomy appliances
- It will not compromise baseplate adhesion as it is oil-free
- It helps clean the skin for the application of base plate
What is the main ingredient of Coloplast Brava Skin Cleanser Wipe?
Brava Cleanser Wipes contain ProVitamin B5 that helps in the following:
- Maintaining healthy skin
- Managing redness
- Soothing irritated skin
How to use Brava Cleanser and Adhesive Wipes?
- Pull back the label of the skin wipes slowly.
- Remove wipes from the packet.
- Wipe skin clean.
- Make sure skin is dry before applying ostomy appliance.
- Reseal pouch to keep the wipes moist.
Note: More than one wipe may be needed, depending on how much adhesive is on the skin
What to buy with Coloplast Brava Skin Cleanser Wipe
Frequently Asked Questions About Brava Skin Cleansing Wipes
How many wipes are there in a pack?
Brava Skin Cleanser is sold in packages containing 15 each and the package has a re-sealable label.
What makes the Brava Skin Cleanser skin friendly?
Brava Skin Cleanser does not contain alcohol, perfume, parabens, and has the same pH as skin. Most importantly, it includes provitamin B5, which has a well-documented effect on skin.
Does Brava Skin Cleanser leave any residue?
No, Brava Skin Cleanser does not leave any residue that can affect adhesion. The provitamin B5 is absorbed by the skin.
Why shop with HPFY?
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment