Allied Adult Nebulizer Mask and Tubing Features
- Side Entry tubing design allows the nebulizer mask to stand on its own while adding medications
- Frees up both hands
- These nebulizer masks feature a spill-proof design
- Sure seal cap and user-friendly large threaded lid
- Lid provides easy assembly, preventing cross threading
- Reduces the chances of contamination
- Designed for easy assembly and cleaning
- Redesigned soft connectors are comfortable to use
- The nebulizer mask for adults has easy to read medication jar
- Adult nebulizer mask is packed in easy-open perforated bags
What to buy with Allied Adult Mask
How to use Allied Adult Mask With Nebulizer?
- Before starting the treatment wash your hands thoroughly.
- Measure the correct dose of medication as prescribed by your doctor and add it to the nebulizer.
- Connect air tubing from the compressor to the base of the nebulizer.
- Make sure all connections are snug.
- Attach a nebulizer.
- Wear the mask and start inhaling the mist in deep steady breaths.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the use of a nebulizer face mask?
It is designed to be used by patients with asthma or other respiratory problems. It provides great comfort, and the user can inhale aerosol mist through it in an efficient manner. If you are not comfortable using a nebulizer mouthpiece, it is best to use a nebulizer mask.
2. How often the nebulizer mask should be cleaned?
It will need a thorough cleaning once a week.
3. How to properly clean a Nebulizer Face Mask?
There are simple steps to clean a nebulizer mask:
- Gently wash your hands.
- Disassemble the mask from the nebulizer.
- After each nebulizer therapy, gently clean the face mask with warm water using a mild detergent for at least 30 seconds.
- Shake off the soapy water and allow it to dry.
Allied 64085 Adult Nebulizer Mask Reviews