What is AIRFREE Lotus Filterless Air Purifier Technology?
Airfree exclusive and patented technology has been independently tested in “real life” working conditions by world renowned institutions and ISO 17025 laboratories in six different countries including the USA, Sweden, and Germany. These tests prove that Airfree destroys microorganisms that pass through its patented system, no matter how small or hazardous they might be. Airfree offers a detailed copy of the independent tests on its website www.airfree.com assuring consumers of Airfree outstanding efficiency in drastically reducing airborne microorganisms.
Where Airfree Lotus Air Purifier can be used?
- Healthy rooms with pure clean air - The efficient and noiseless Airfree technology safely destroys mold spores, bacteria, viruses and other airborne organic microorganisms.
- Respiratory allergies and Asthma - Airfree drastically reduces airborne organic allergens and ozone, providing cleaner and safer environment for allergic people. Airfree destroys mold spores, bacteria, viruses, dust mite allergens, pet dander and reduces ozone, all kept to minimum levels
- Children and Newborns - Studies demonstrate that reducing dust mite allergen exposure to young children will lessen the development of asthma
- Mold and Mildew - Airborne Mold spores that float throughout the house potentially cause allergic reactions. Those spores also start new mold colonies and expand existing ones. Airfree destroys airborne mold and mildew spores, helping to prevent new contaminations.
- Odors - Airfree can reduce some odors like “mildew smell” and other organic odors.
- Kitchens and Pantries - The reduction of airborne fungi and spores in areas protected by Airfree helps prevent mildew on food.
- Video, films, slides, sound and optical equipment - The reduction of airborne spores in rooms protected by Airfree provides the best environment to store cameras, videos, pictures, slides, negatives and any device potentially affected by fungi. Quietly and safely Airfree protects your belongings and memories.
- Yachts, Cruisers - Airfree safely eliminates fungi spores, mold, mildew, dust mites, bacteria, and strange odors. Many of which contribute to many common problems of boat owners.
- Offices, Public Buildings - Populated rooms, corridors, and elevators offer a constant contamination risk to employees and guests. This situation is aggravated by the flow of hazardous fungi and other microbes entering through the A/C system, and the ozone generated by computers and photocopiers. The spread of airborne transmittable diseases can accelerate in this environment. Airfree is a powerful weapon in the reduction of airborne contamination by viruses, bacteria, fungi, and a myriad of allergens.
- Libraries and Museums - The fungi spores that become mold or mildew are always present. When the temperature and moisture in the environment are suitable for germination, the spore bursts and growth begins. This growth contaminates books, clothing, documents, and works of art. Airfree destroys mold and mildew, providing a healthier environment for users and employees.
- Pollens - Pollens are no exception and like other microorganims are totally destroyed when passing through Airfree patented sterilizing core. After being destroyed the resulting harmless particles are released back to the environment.
- Ozone (O3) - Ozone is a very toxic gas that according to EPA can damage lung tissue, cause chest pain, throat irritation and trigger asthma. The FDA, the US Food and Drug Administration, recommends not to use any equipment directly or indirectly generating ozone in Hospitals or where the patients are present. Airfree is proven to reduce ozone levels by 26%, every time air passes through its ceramic core.
- Schools, Kindergartens - Airborne transmittable diseases are a great concern for students,parents, teachers, and principals. Influenza, meningitis, rubeolla, and other nasty microbes flow freely in the air. The use of Airfree in classrooms demonstrates the principal’s concern for their students and staff well being. It also reduces schools’ exposure to lawsuits, such as with mold-affected diseases that may be common throughout the USA.
- Viruses, Bacteria, Fungus and Germs - Airfree destroys all airborne microscopic threatening microorganisms cited above including the smallest microbes like those of meningitis, pneumonia and scarlet fever, that can not be trapped in air filters or in other equipment using different technologies. Scientists confirm that virus, fungus, and bacteria molecular structure (composed by proteins), can not survive high temperatures as those seen inside Airfree patented ceramic core.
- Hospitals, Clinics and Laboratories - Airborne contamination is quite a concern for most hospitals. With Airfree, the hospital environment becomes safer. Airfree® is indispensable in waiting rooms, infirmaries, and recovery rooms due to its efficiency in destroying airborne viruses bacteria, and fungi. Airfree also reduces ozone that can affect patients with respiratory ailments. Laboratories no longer need to stop all activities for chemical air disinfection and will gain working hours.
- Restaurants - Airfree offers continuous air sterilized. Silently, Airfree provides the additional protection that patrons expect. All viruses and bacteria that pass through Airfree’s patented sterilizing ceramic core are destroyed. Restaurants are recommended to submit their floor plans to ensure proper coverage inside their facilities.
- Dust Mites - Many allergic reactions are caused by dust mites. The fine dust generated from their skeletons and excrements contain hazardous fungus and allergens that when inhaled cause allergic reactions. Those allergens and fungus are totally destroyed inside Airfree ceramic core. Fungus reduction by Airfree in the indoor environment also reduces dust mite population as they need certain types of fungus to survive.
- Hotels and Retire Homes - The use of Airfree in guest rooms shows concern on behalf of the hotel to its guests well being. The use of Airfree can contribute to a higher occupancy rate and may provide a good line of defense in case of lawsuits. Airfree has independent tests proving its efficiency.
What to buy with Airfree Air Purifier
How to use Lotus Filterless Air Purifier?
Airfree Lotus Description
- Top lid with air outlets and illumination
- Moving Petals
- Air inlets
- Led color control sensor
- Power cord
How to Install Airfree Lotus Purifier?
- Plug power cord into the nearest outlet. Make sure the surface is dry. Never use the airfree as a stand alone nor in wet conditions.
- Place airfree on a flat surface do not under furniture, shelves, or behind curtains, as it will reduce airflow and airfree efficiency in reducing microorganisms.
- Place each airfree lotus in rooms up to 650 ft². For larger rooms use proportionally additional airfree units. The use of just one airfree in rooms larger than recommended will reduce airfree efficiency.
- Airfree must be continuously on in the same room, 24 hours a day.
- Airfree is to be used in rooms with minimum air volume of 330 ft³., free of obstacles.
- Airfree can be installed in rooms equipped with air conditioning and heating systems. However it is recommended not to place airfree nearby them to avoid potential interference in airfree air flow.
- Airfree can be placed in corridors but its air sterilization effects will not affect adjacent rooms.
- Airfree shall not be placed near doors or under windows to avoid sterilized air to exit the room.
- To change globe light colors press the sensor on the back of airfree. Each touch will switch to the next color. For the random mode please switch to pink and let it be. Maintaining finger pressed on the sensor will increase or diminish brighteness.
- To open airfree Lotus petals, press the top lid centre.
- To close the petals, move them simultaneously towards the centre.
How Airfree Technology Works?
Contaminated air silently enters Airfree by air convection and is sterilized inside Airfree patented ceramic core where all microorganisms are destroyed at high temperatures. Regardless of how hazardous a virus, fungus or bacteria might be they can not resist the powerful heat inside the ceramic core and are destroyed. The heat inside the ceramic core forces sterilized air out to the heat exchanger causing air convection, which generates negative pressure underneath the ceramic core, so contaminated air is “sucked” in at Airfree bottom air inlets in a continuous and silent thus efficient air flow.
The association of the ceramic core, special ceramic and air flow reduces at the same time toxic ozone.
Airfree Lotus Filterless Air Purifier User Manual
Airfree Lotus Air Purifier Specifications
||110 - 127 V
||7.7" x 7.7" x 13"
Airfree Lotus Warranty
2 Year Warranty