Philips Respironics Innospire Elegance Compressor Nebulizer Features
- Active Venturi System:
- SideStream nebulizer features an active venturi system that provides airflow in addition to the compressor's supply, resulting in faster drug delivery with shorter treatment times.
- Easy to use compressor nebulizer with fewer parts to assemble or clean than conventional nebulizers.
- Its unique design provides consistent medication delivery time after time.
- SideStream Plus Nebulizer for Enhanced Drug Delivery:
- Breath-enhanced SideStream Plus Nebulizer has an easy-action inspiratory valve that opens on inspiration to boost medication delivery and closes on exhalation, preserving medication and minimizing waste.
- Less pressure is required to open the inspiratory valve than other breath-enhanced nebulizers.
- Also, removing the valve when using a mask is unnecessary, making the treatments easy for pediatric and elderly patients.
- Compact Design:
- This elegant performer weighs only 3.3 pounds and works efficiently with the proven SideStream aerosol technology.
- Respironics InnoSpire Elegance System includes a handset, docking station, filter, and power cord.
- Elegance complies with the international safety and essential performance standard IEC 60601-1 third edition and its amendments.
InnoSpire Elegance and SideStream technology
Elegance and SideStream disposable and reusable nebulizers combine to provide fast and efficient drug delivery. SideStream nebulizers feature an active venturi system that provides air flow in addition to the compressor's supply, resulting in faster drug delivery and shorter treatment times. They are easy to use, with fewer parts to assemble or clean than conventional nebulizers.
- Nebulizer tubing
- Nebulizer mouthpiece
- Nebulizer handset
- Nebulizer holder
- On/Off power switch
- Compressor air openings
- Air filter
- Compressor air outlet
- Air inlet for filter
Philips Respironics Innospire Elegance nebulizer system is suitable for patients of all ages, including infants, children, and adults. It is indicated for use in patients with respiratory conditions that require nebulized medication delivery, including:
Frequently Bought Together
Optional Innospire Accessories
How to use InnoSpire Elegance Nebulizer Compressor?
- When taking a treatment, sit upright and relaxed.
- Plug the compressor into the electrical outlet.
- Refer to the nebulizer and accessory instructions for use before treatment.
- To start the treatment, switch the device ON by pressing the ON / OFF switch onto the “I” position.
- When the treatment has been completed, switch the unit OFF by setting the switch position to “O” and disconnect the plug from the electrical outlet.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to clean InnoSpire Elegance Nebulizer Compressor?
Clean the medicine cup, mouthpiece, and baffle in hot soapy water after each use. Rinse and air dry. Once a week boil or microwave these pieces to sterilize them.
2. How long it takes for a nebulizer treatment to complete?
Innospire Elegance takes around 5 to 7 minutes to complete the treatment.
3. Is there a need for a prescription before using this Nebulizer Compressor?
Generally, you will need a signed prescription from your doctor saying that you need a nebulizer to treat a respiratory condition. The nebulizer must be considered reasonable and necessary.
4. When to replace the reusable sidestream nebulizer?
It is recommended to replace the reusable sidestream nebulizer every 6 months.
5. Can this be used with a mask?
Yes, it can be used with a mask to get proper medication delivery through inhalation.
InnoSpire Elegance Nebulizer Compressor Specifications
||4.2" x 6.5" x 6.5"
||5 to 7 minutes
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Operating Flow Rate
||7 LPM @ 10 psi
|Mode of Operation
Respironics InnoSpire Nebulizer Warranty
5 years warranty
Philips Respironics Innospire Elegance Compressor Nebulizer Reviews