3-Wheel Mobility Scooters are electric scooters for adults that are specially designed to offer independent movement to those with limited mobility. The main feature of these mobility scooters is that they offer a compact and maneuverable alternative to traditional wheelchairs, allowing users to navigate through various indoor and outdoor environments with ease. The turn radius for 3-wheel mobility scooters makes them the most preferable choice. They have a smaller turning radius compared to 4-wheel scooters, enabling tighter turns and better maneuverability in confined spaces.
Electric mobility scooters are suitable for individuals with various mobility challenges, such as those with limited walking ability, balance issues, or fatigue. They can greatly enhance independence and allow users to participate in daily activities, go shopping, visit friends, and enjoy outdoor excursions. At HPFY, you will get a wide range of electric 3 wheel electric scooters for adults from top-selling brands and manufacturers like Pride Mobility, E-Wheels, Golden Technologies, and more.
Individuals who may benefit from using a three wheel lightweight folding scooters include:
|3-Wheel Scooters Model||Manufacturer||Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Maximum Speed||Warranty|
|Go-Go Elite Traveller||PRIDE MOBILITY||76 lbs||300 lbs||33"||Up to 4 mph||Lifetime limited|
|Go-Go ES 2||PRIDE MOBILITY||58.4 lbs||250lbs||31"||Up to 4 mph||Lifetime limited|
|Go-Go LX with CTS||PRIDE MOBILITY||85.4 lbs||300lbs||33"||Up to 4.4 mph||Lifetime limited|
|Go-Go Sport||PRIDE MOBILITY||92.8lbs||325 lbs||36"||Up to 4.7 mph||Lifetime limited|
|Pride Maxima||PRIDE MOBILITY||183.5 lbs||500 lbs||49"||Up to 5.8 mph||Lifetime limited|
|Pride Raptor||PRIDE MOBILITY||208 lbs||400 lbs||60"||Up to 14 mph||Lifetime limited|
|Go-Go Ultra X||PRIDE MOBILITY||94 lbs||300 lbs||33"||Up to 4 mph||Lifetime limited|
|Pride Victory 10||PRIDE MOBILITY||133 lbs||400 lbs||42"||Up to 5.3 mph||Lifetime limited|
|BuzzAround Extreme||GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES||154 lbs||350 lbs||40.5"||5 mph||Lifetime limited|
|Buzzaround XL-HD||GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES||114 lbs||325 lbs||37"||4 mph||Lifetime|
|Buzzaround XLS HD||GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES||100 lbs||325 lbs||37.5"||4 mph||Lifetime|
|Companion II||GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES||176 lbs||400 lbs||41"||5.3 mph||Lifetime|
|LiteRider||GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES||125 lbs||300lbs||39"||5 mph||Lifetime|
|Breeze C3||AFISCOOTER||225 lbs||330 lbs||50"||9.3 mph||1-Year Extensive Warranty|
|Breeze S3||AFISCOOTER||234 lbs||450lb||56"||6.2-9.3mph||1-Year Extensive Warranty|
|Breeze S3 GT||AFISCOOTER||234lbs||450 lbs||56"||6.2-9.3mph||1-Year Extensive Warranty|
|Afiscooter SE||AFISCOOTER||218 lbs||550 lbs||45"||9.3mph||1-Year Extensive Warranty|
|Echo||Shoprider||100 lbs||250 lbs||32"||3.8 mph||Lifetime limited|
|Enduro XL 3||Shoprider||222 lbs.||500 lbs||49"||5 mph||Lifetime limited|
|XTRA||ZIPR MOBILITY||265 lbs||265 lbs||25.8"||4.25 mph||Limited 3 Year|
|Roo||ZIPR MOBILITY||265 lbs||265 lbs||31.5"||3.7 mph||Limited 1 Year|
|3-Wheel Mobility Scooter||VIVE HEALTH||77 lbs||265 lbs||2.6"||Up to 3.7 mph||5 years|
Medicare Part B covers power-operated vehicles (scooters), walkers, and wheelchairs as durable medical equipment (DME). Medicare helps cover DME if:
You pay 20% of the Medicare-approved amount after you pay your Part B deductible for the year. Medicare pays the other 80%.
For more details, you can visit this link - Medicare’s Wheelchair & Scooter Benefit
Discover newfound freedom and independence with HPFY's range of 3 wheel mobility scooters. Take control of your mobility and embrace a more independent lifestyle with our exceptional 3-wheel electric mobility scooters at low-low prices.
Customer Care available 24/7 on chat and by phone 8AM – 8PM EST
We safeguard your information. Protecting Customer privacy is important to us
A one-stop shop for most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment.
INC 5000 company with over 95000 customer reviews
Competitive pricing, financing and flexible payment options available
Not every purchase works out, we get it.
Make informed decisions with access to articles and buying guides
Over the past 2 decades, we’ve served more than one million customers