Vive Warming Mitten Highlights
- Length: 10.25”
- Width at thumb: 7.5”
- Weight: approximately 1 lb each
- Inner mitten: polar fleece
- Mitten cover: spandex-polyester blend
- Filling: nontoxic, unscented rice
- Fastener material
What to buy with Warm Mittens
How to use Warming Mittens?
- Place the mittens into a resealable plastic bag (included).
- Lay them flat inside the microwave and heat on HIGH for 20 seconds.
- Check the temperature carefully and let cool if desired or increase the temperature by reheating in 10-second intervals, make sure to check the temperature each time.**Condensation inside the plastic bag is normal**
- The heat will last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. A removable cover is included to help insulate the heat and secure the mittens onto the hands.
How to care for Vive Warming Mittens?
Vive Warming Mittens User Manual
- Do not wash fleece mitten
- Do not get the mittens wet
- Machine wash the outer cover only in cold water with a mild detergent
- Allow to air dry completely before inserting the fleece mittens
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Vive Mittens FAQs
Do the warming mittens heat both sides of the hands?
Yes! The Vive warming mittens include the natural rice filling on both sides of the mittens to envelop the hands in soothing warmth.
How long do the Vive warming mittens stay warm?
The warming mitts retain optimal heat for a minimum of 20 minutes which is the recommended length of a heat therapy session.
Do the warming mittens cover the wrists as well?
Yes, the warming mittens measure 10.25” in length, completely covering the wrists for most individuals.
Can I wash my warming mittens?
The removable mitten covers are machine washable, however, the warming mittens themselves should not be washed and should not get wet.
Will the Vive warming mittens fit a large man’s hand?
Yes! The Vive warming mittens are sized at 10.25” by 7.5” to fit most adult hand sizes.
Does the warming mittens heat the thumb area too?
Yes, the warming mittens feature separation lines to ensure the heat is evenly distributed throughout the mitten, including the area surrounding the thumb.
Can I put the warming mittens in the freezer for cold therapy?
Yes, the mittens can be used for cold therapy. The mittens must be sealed in the bag included with the mittens before placing in the freezer.
Can I stack the warming mittens for heating?
It is recommended that the warming mittens lay flat for heating. If the microwave is small, warm the mittens one at a time within the included heating bag.
How do the warming mittens stay on?
The Vive warming mitten covers feature adjustable wrist straps to secure the mittens in place.
What are the warming mittens filled with?
The Vive warming mittens are filled with nontoxic, unscented grains of rice.
How much do the Vive warming mittens weigh?
The Vive warming mittens weigh approximately one pound each.
Vive Mittens Warranty
60 Days Guarantee