Features of Vive Massage Hook Stick
- Durable and Lightweight: Constructed with a strong, yet lightweight composite material with a smooth exterior for a comfortable grip
- Easily Portable: Quickly separating into two pieces with a simple twist knob for easy portability
- Ergonomic Design: Known as a hook or cane massager, the ergonomic design makes it easier to massage hard-to-reach areas
- Eight Massage Knobs: Positioned for optimal use, the cane massager features five massage nodes and three therapy spikes
- Full Body Self Massage: Uniquely shaped to facilitate self-massage on any area of the body, (manual back massager) including the upper, mid, and lower back, neck and shoulders, hip, thighs, calves, and feet
How to Self Massage Shoulders with Vive Massage Cane?
- Position your hands and cane with the ball on top of your shoulder.
- Next, push both your hands straight down while at the same time pushing outward with your right hand 1 to 2 inches.
- Your left arm is held close to your side and remains motionless.
- Once sufficient pressure is attained, move your left arm back and forth so the applicator ball and your skin slide across the muscle.
- This pressure should be contained within an area the size of a quarter.
- By resting your forearm on the upper handle, you can relax your left arm muscles and achieve the same pressure.
- The more concentrated the pressure is, the more effective the response.
- Proper leverage reduces excessive hand and arm movement and makes the trigger point cane easier to use with optimal results.
- The leverage technique is easy to learn after some practice.
What to buy with Manual Massagers
When to use Vive Self Massage Stick?
- For whole-body self-massage
- For self-myofascial release
- Trigger point therapy
- Deep tissue massage
Who should use Vive Trigger Point Massage Stick?
This massage cane has been helpful to patients with:
Vive Back Massager Cane care Instructions
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and mild detergent or disinfectant
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
FAQs About Vive Massage Hook Stick
1. What is the weight of Vive Massage Stick?
Vive back massage stick is lightweight and weighs only 1.3 pounds.
2. How many knobs are on Vive cane massager?
The Vive can massage stick features eight massage knobs: five therapy nodes and three therapy spikes.
3. Is the Vive massage stick designed for the upper or lower back?
The versatile massager is great for targeting sore muscles in both the upper and lower back as well as the neck, shoulders, arms, and legs
4 Will Vive Self Massage Stick fit in a carry-on bag?
Yes! The cane massager separates with an easy twist knob to fit in most carry-on bags, gym bags, and totes.
5. How long is the massage stick?
The Vive massage stick is 24.5” in length.
Vive Self Massage Stick Reviews