Ultraflex Male External Catheter Features
- Kink-resistant design ensures continuous urine flow
- Offers a built-in adhesive band in a length and placement found with traditional male external catheters
- Clear sheath for easy visual inspection of skin
- Offers security and peace of mind for many men
- No risk of latex allergen-related complications
- Ultraflex Male External Catheter offers improved patient comfort
- Soft, breathable silicone, promotes healthy skin
- Clear, allows easy inspection of skin
- Five diameter sizes to provide superior patient comfort, proper fit, and greater reliability
Why choose this product?
- Made of silicone
- Ease of application
- Built-in adhesive band
- Odor-free with no latex
Select the proper size of the catheter by using the Rochester Medical sizing guide. Place the sizing guide across the shaft of your penis to find the appropriate size. For comfort and effectiveness, choose the size closest to your the width of your penis.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use UltraFlex External Condom Catheter?
1. If necessary trim pubic hair and clean and dry the pubic area. Remove the sheath from its wrapping & place rolled end over the end of the penis, leaving a small space between the end of the penis and the cup of the sheath. If uncircumcised, do not retract the foreskin but allow it to remain over the glans. Avoid contact between the adhesive and the glans.
2. Slowly unroll the sheath along the shaft of the penis, then gently squeeze the sheath around the penis to ensure even adhesion. Try to avoid leaving a rolled ‘collar' of sheath around the base of the penis.
3. Finally, connect the urine collection bag. Always check that the connections are secure before use. Wear time will vary from user to user. It is recommended that a sheath be changed every 24 hours for reasons of hygiene.
How to remove?
Gently roll the external catheter forward and off the penis. To help loosen the adhesive prior to removal, apply a warm wet compress (such as a wet washcloth) around the catheter.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Ultraflex male external catheter?
The Ultraflex self-adhering male external catheter is a device used to manage urinary incontinence in men. It is a soft, breathable silicone sheath that is rolled onto the penis and adheres to the skin without the need for adhesive tapes or straps.
2. How does it work?
this external catheter works by collecting urine as it exits the body through the penis. The urine is then directed into a drainage bag or container.
3. How long can I wear it?
It can be worn for up to 24 hours, depending on the individual's needs and the condition of the catheter.
4. How do I clean this male catheter?
Ultraflex self-adhering male external catheter should be cleaned with soap and water after each use. It is important to let the catheter air dry completely before using it again.
Ultraflex Male External Catheter Specifications
Ultraflex Male External Catheter Reviews