Powerplay 360 Degree Knee Wrap Features
- Made from plush foam laminate with Velcro closure tabs, removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel
- PowerPlay system is designed to help you recover faster
- Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry
What to buy with PowerPlay Knee Wrap
Powerplay Knee Wrap User Manual
How to Clean Powerplay Knee Wrap?
- Material Required -
- Mild or Enzyme Detergent
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Spray Bottle
- Cleaning Instructions -
- Remove the gel pack from the site wrap.
- Inspect both the Gel Pack and Site Wrap, and discard if there is any severe soiling or staining present.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap or a Ziploc bag over the site wrap tubing connector (opening) and tightly seal with a rubber band or tie to ensure that no liquid gets into tubing while wrap is being washed. Liquid inside wrap tubing could damage the PowerPlay pump while in use.
- Hand wash the site wrap and gel pack using a mixture of mild laundry detergent or enzyme detergent and water. You may use a soft brush if needed.
- Rinse the site wrap and gel pack thoroughly with clean water.
- Wring out and towel dry both site wrap and gel pack, then hang dry.
- To Disinfect -
- After site wrap and gel pack are completely dry, spray both the gel pack and site wrap with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (or a fabric disinfectant) on one side ensuring all areas have been covered and allow at least 5 minutes to dry (the amount of time required to dry depends on the amount sprayed on the fabric).
- Turn the gel pack and site wrap over and repeat process. Let dry completely.
How to use 360 Degree Knee Wrap?
- Remove optional gel pack and place in freezer for a minimum of 1 hour. Note: Each time the gel wrap thaws, refreeze for 1 hour.
- Place a protective barrier between the gel pack and the skin. A cloth sleeve is included in your package. Any thin cloth barrier will be effective. Remove gel from freezer, attach the gel wrap to the inside of the brace.
- Place the brace around the knee, aligning the round opening with the knee cap. Secure the tabs to achieve a snug fit
- Connect the hose to a port on the PowerPlay pump. Press the Power button to turn on the unit
- Press the Set Pressure button associated with that port until the desired pressure (50 mmHg, 55 mmHg, 60 mmHg, 65 mmHg, 70mmHg) appears on the display. Note: Pressure cannot be altered during an inflation cycle. The pump will automatically shut off after 20 minutes to prevent joint’s over-exposure to cold. To reactivate pump, press and hold the power button until the lights on the unit are illuminated.
Powerplay 360 Degree Knee Wrap Warranty
All PowerPlay products are warranted against manufacturers defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) full year from the date of the original purchase. For site wraps and gel packs only, the warranty shall not apply to normal wear and tear or if the product has been subjected to misuse.