Active Ice 3.0 System Includes
- Universal U-Shaped Bladder(10.5" x 12")
- One 3" x 44" Elastic Belt
- Shoulder Compression Wrap
- Nine-quart cooler with easy carrying handle
- System measures 16" x 9.5" x 8.5" and weighs 5.5 lbs. (without ice or water in the reservoir)
- Five feet of insulated cool water lines
- Digital timer and on/off switch may be set in 30-minute increments up to 990 minutes
- AC Power Adapter with cord
Why Choose Active Ice 3.0 Shoulder Cold Therapy System?
- Specifically designed for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required
- The universal bladder can be used on any part of your body that needs to be targeted cooling therapy
- Easy to reuse timely; simply add ice and water to the cooler
- High flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings allow for freedom of movement if needed
- The cooler lid on the unit is hinged and snaps in place, keeping it properly sealed
- On/off switch allows ease of use
- The New digital timer facilitates the use of the system as per the doctors direction
- Comes with new, quieter, high-performance brush-less pump
Note: This item is non-returnable due to hygiene purposes.
What to buy with Active Ice 3.0 Shoulder Cold Therapy System?
Benefits of Polar Adjustable Temperature Control Valve
- Polar Ice Machine for shoulder helps to maintain the temperature of a desired process at a specific level
- Provides reliable, automatic and accurate temperature control of fluids
- An Adjustable temperature control flow control valve
- Allows for maximum comfort
Universal U-Shaped Bladder
- 10.5"x 12"
- Can be secured to the body many different ways, making it ideal for the back, knees, shoulders, ankles, elbows, calves, and limbs
Polar Ice Machine for Shoulder Features
- Holds the bladder comfortably in place on the targeted body part
- Insulates the target area and control condensation
- Provides a gentle, adjustable compression
- Conveniently attaches to the Universal U-Shaped Bladder(#UB) with hook and loop tabs. Please note: The compression wraps are not compatible with the Universal Rectangular Bladder (#RB)
- Can be used on either shoulder to deliver comfortable, easy-to-use and portable drug-free pain relief
- The soft cotton backing absorbs moisture and helps protect the skin while the insulated outer fabric directs maximum cold therapy to the shoulder
- Position over the desired shoulder, wrap the long elastic strap over arm (across the chest) and the short elastic belt under the arm and secure with hook and loop tab closure
- Elastic belts with hook and loop tab closures adjust for a snug, comfortable fit
Significance Of the Digital Timer
Timer allows the user to set the duration of therapy as directed by the doctor. This helps the user to check the skin before resetting. Overuse of cold therapy and failure to properly check the skin can cause injury. This makes timer an essential safety feature.
Polar Active Ice 3.0 Warranty
If the unit is within its 180 day warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced with a new unit at no charge.