Some text in the Modal......
The Grasp Switch is a tube-shaped switch which is activated with a squeeze or pinch. User must be able to release the grip in approximately two seconds to prevent switch latching. No tactile or auditory feedback.
- Wrap the cable separately
- Use damp cloth or alchol to clean
- Sterilize pneumatic in gas autoclave
- Adhere to maximum current ratings
- Contact supplier if you have problem
- Wrap the cable around the switch
- Pull on the cable of the switch
- Immerse the switch in water
- Use solvents to clean switch
- Overload switch connection
- Open or attempt to fix switch
- Expose switch to extreme heat or cold
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory