Essential Bath Safety Toilet Seat Riser Features
- Arms make it easier to get on and off
- Available in standard or elongated size to the toilet dimensions
- Wipes down easily. Assembly included
- Installs under your toilet seat
What to buy with Essential Toilet Seat Risers With Removable Arms
How to assemble Essential Toilet Seat Risers With Removable Arms?
- Locate the toilet seat riser and the two arms.
- Turn the toilet seat riser upside down. Inspect the underside, noting that each side has a "R" and "L" on the receiving brackets, denoting the Right and Left sides. The arms have the same letters, one for Right and one for Left.
- Align the Right side arm with the Right side of the toilet seat riser (see image). Insert both ends of the arm into the receiving brackets until the gold push buttons are touching the receiving brackets. Push down gold buttons using your thumbs one at a time while sliding arm forward with other hand until buttons click and arm is secure. Both buttons should now fully protrude through holes and arm is secure.
- Repeat Step 3 for the Left side. Your Toilet Seat Riser is now assembled. Proceed to installation.
Essential Medical Toilet Seat Riser User Manual
FAQs About Essential Medical Toilet Seat Riser
Is it safe to use Raised toilet seats?
Yes, This toilet seat riser is safe and provides a safer solution for those who are less stable on their own.
What is the use of raised toilet seat?
It is intended to provide extra height, so you don't have to squat low and reduces the risk of slips and falls while getting on and off the toilet.
How do toilet seat risers work?
Toilet seat risers are nothing but a device that attaches to your current toilet in your bathroom and elevates the seat height to a more comfortable position.
Essential Toilet Seat Riser Reviews