Features of Drive Hydraulic Deluxe Patient Lift
- Drive Hydraulic Deluxe Silver Vein Patient Lift With Six Point Cradle includes caster brakes
- Masts are interchangeable with bases
- Can be separated for storage
- Operation optimizes lift capabilities
- Require less physical effort for raising patient
- Offset mast and boom style provides better lift path
- Maximizes full travel range
- Pump handle can rotate from side-to-side for convenience of attendant
- Comes standard with 5" casters
- Weight capacity: 450lb
- Product weight: 72lb
What to buy with Drive Patient Lift
How to assemble Drive Medical 13023SV Handicap Hydraulic Lift?
Assembling The Patient Lift:
Base, Mast and Boom Assembly: Follow the below instructions for step-by-step assembly
- Unpack the components from the shipping cartons.
- Remove the locking screw from the bottom of the base. The bottom of the mast assembly will have a notch.
- Match the notch at the bottom of the mast assembly with the tabs inside the socket of the base assembly.
- Insert the mast assembly into the socket and onto the tabs.
- Turn the mast assembly to make sure that the notch is locked on the tabs of the socket. If the mast does not turn, the mast is centered and locked in place.
- Insert the locking screw into the bottom of the base and securely tighten.
- Remove the bolt and locknut from the top of the mounting bracket of the mast assembly.
- Align the holes of the boom assembly and mast assembly mounting bracket. Insert the bolt completely through the holes of the mast assembly mounting bracket and the boom assembly.
- Tighten the bolt and nut using the Allen wrench provided and an adjustable wrench.
- To check for tightness of nut and bolt:
A. Raise the boom assembly.
B. Push the control handle away from the pump assembly.
C. If the boom assembly pivots easily, then the nut and bolt are not too tight.
D. If the boom assembly does not pivot easily or does not pivot at all, then the nut and bolt are not aligned properly.
Mast assembly mounting bracket, boom assembly, bolt and locknut must all be flush against each other.
Base Shifter Handle Assembly: For the assembly, follow the below given instructions
- Insert the base shifter handle of Manual Lift into the cam lock assembly at the back of the base.
- Align the holes of the shifter handle and cam lock assembly.
- Tighten the thumbscrew to secure the shifter handle in place. This should prevent the base shifter handle from being removed.
Precautions while using Hydraulic Patient Lift
- Do not attempt any transfer without the approval of the patient's physician, nurse, or medical attendant.
- Special care must be taken with physically challenged patients who can not cooperate while being lifted. Use restraint straps if necessary.
- Do not use any plastic back incontinence pad or seating cushion between the patient and sling material that may cause the patient to slide out of the sling during a transfer. When using an adjustable base lift, the legs must be in the maximum opened/locked position before lifting the patient.
- Before transferring a patient from a stationary object (wheelchair, commode, or bed), slightly raise the patient off the stationary object and check all sling hardware for secure attachment to include swivel bar, straps, S-hooks, and D or O-rings. If any attachment is incorrect, lower the patient and correct the problem, then raise the patient and check again.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight limit of the patient lift. These suggested weight limitations will vary from 300 to 450 Ibs. Depending on the type of patient lift purchased.
User Guide of Deluxe Silver Vein Patient Lift
|17.5" to 72"
16.5" to 71"
|42"(open) / 22.5" (closed)
42"(open) / 22.5" (closed)
Carton Shipping Weight
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame