Luna II CPAP Machine Features
- Helps to softens the pressure in exhaling
- Reslex exhalation relief with 3 comfort settings
- Detailed therapy data
- Advanced clinical efficacy reporting
- Real time cellular and WiFi data reporting
- QR coded data for smartphone upload
- Unibody design for a smaller footprint
Why to choose Luna II CPAP Machine?
- Sleek modern design
- Quite operation
- Adjustable settings
- Color LCD display
- Dual chamber humidifier
- Full color LCD screen
What Luna II CPAP Machine Includes
- Luna II CPAP with humidifier
- Power Cord
- 6 ft. Tube
- Travel Case
- SD Card
- Power adapter
- Water chamber
What to buy with CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
When to use Luna II CPAP Machine With Heated Humidifier
The Luna II CPAP and Luna II Auto CPAP are intended to deliver positive pressure for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. The optional integrated heated humidifier is indicated for the humidification and warming of air from the flow generator. These devices are intended for single patient use by prescription in the home or hospital/institutional environment on adult patients.
Luna II CPAP Machine Contraindications
Studies have shown that the following pre-existing conditions may contraindicate the use of positive airway pressure therapy for some patients.
- Mediastinal emphysema
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak
- Traumatic brain injury
- Shock caused by a variety of conditions before treatment
- Active epistaxis
- Upper gastrointestinal bleeding before treatment
- Coma or impaired consciousness making the use of mask during therapy impossible
- Giant vocal fold polyp, etc.
Severe coronary heart disease complicated with left ventricular failure, acute otitis media, excessive respiratory secretions and weak cough, weak spontaneous breathing, nasal or oral tracheal intubation and tracheotomy, severe nasal congestion caused by a variety of conditions, lung bullae, and allergies to breathing masks, etc. The following side effects may occur during treatment:
- Dryness of the mouth, nose and throat
- Abdominal bloating
- Ear or sinus discomfort
- Eye irritation
- Skin irritation due to the use of a mask
- Chest discomfort
How to use Luna II CPAP Machine with Humidifier?
- Place the device on a firm, flat surface.
- Attach the air filter to the filter cap.
- Install the filter cap containing the air filter to the device.
- Insert the plug of the power adapter into the DC Inlet on the back of the device.
- Connect the power cord to the power adapter.
- Plug the other end of the power cord into the power outlet.
- Connect one end of the tube to the air outlet of the device.
- Connect the other end of the tube to the mask according to the user manual for the mask.
- Connect the oxygen tube to the oxygen inlet of the mask. Keep in mind that you turn on the device before turning on the oxygen.
- Insert the SD card into the SD card slot.
- Connect the device to a power outlet, press the knob, and the device will start delivering air.
How to clean the Luna II CPAP Humidifier System
- Regular cleaning of the device and its accessories is very important for the prevention of respiratory infections.
- To avoid electric shock, always unplug the device before cleaning.
- Use mild soap that is nontoxic to humans.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions on cleaning the mask and tube and on determining the frequency of cleaning.
- Before cleaning, check whether the device has been disconnected from the power supply, whether the power cord has been unplugged, and whether the water chamber of the device has cooled down. Make sure the plate has cooled down to room temperature, so you do not get burned.
- The device shall not be serviced or maintained while in use with a patient.
- Sterilization of this device and its components other than recommended is not permitted.
- Do not open or modify the device. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Repairs and servicing should only be performed by an authorized service agent.
3B Medical Luna II CPAP Machine With Heated Humidifier User Manual
- Overheating of the materials could lead to early fatigue of these materials.
- Do not use solutions containing chlorinated lime, chlorine, or aromatic to clean the device and its accessories. Liquid soap containing moisturizing agents or antimicrobials should not be used either. These solutions may harden cleaned materials or reduce their lifespan.
- Do not clean or dry the device and its accessories when the temperature is higher than 80°C (176°F). High temperatures could reduce product life.
- Do not immerse the device in any fluids.
Luna II CPAP Machine Quick Start Guide
Luna II CPAP Machine with Humidifier Specifications
|Dimensions||274 mm Ãƒâ€” 184 mm Ãƒâ€” 115 mm|
|Water capacity||To maximum fill line 360 mL|
|Temperature||5Ã‚Â°C to 35Ã‚Â°C (41Ã‚Â°F to 95Ã‚Â°F)|
|Relative Humidity||15% to 93% Non-condensing|
|Atmospheric Pressure||760 ~ 1060 cmH2O|
|Mode of Operation||Continuous|
|AC Power Consumption||100 - 240 V ~, 50 / 60 Hz, Max 2 A|
|Pressure Range||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Ramp||0 to 60 minutes.|
|Sound Pressure Level||< 28 dBÃ‚Â at the pressure of 10 cm H2O|
|Sound Power Level||< 38 dB at the pressure of 10 cm H2O|