Why choose Vive Toilet Safety Rail?
- Added bathroom stability: Reduces the risk of slips and falls when sitting or standing
- Use with any toilet: Adjustable safety rail fits all standard, elongated and irregular toilets
- Easy installation: Uses existing seat bolts, no drilling or cementing required
- Comfortably padded handles: Closed cell foam handles provide a comfortable and secure grip and are easily cleaned with a standard disinfectant wipe or solution
- Adjustable safety rail: Rails can be adjusted between 21.5” to 26.5” wide and 26” to 31.5” in height for a customized fit
- Durable corrosion-resistant frame: Lightweight, durable aluminum frame supports up to 300 pounds
Vive Toilet Safety Rail User Manual
What to buy with Toilet Safety Frame Rails
How to assemble Vive Toilet Rail?
- Detach the existing toilet seat.
- Position the rail bracket screw holes in alignment with seat holes ensuring the bracket is flush against the toilet.
- Replace toilet seat lid with original screws and covers.
- Next, insert rail arms into the rear bracket at the desired width, ensuring the brass locking pins are clearly visible.
- Insert assist rails into the rail arms and secure with the included snap clips.
- Adjust the leg height to accommodate the height of the toilet using the brass locking pins.
Safety Rails For Toilet FAQs
How high are the armrests?
The toilet safety rail handles are adjustable from 26” to 31.5”.
What is the weight limit for the safety rail?
The rails can safely support up to 300 pounds.
Does the toilet safety rail fold so I can carry it in a suitcase?
The toilet rail does not fold but can be taken apart for storage or travel.
Is the width of the handles adjustable?
Yes! The rail handles can be adjusted from 21.5 to 26.5”.
Handicap Toilet Rails Warranty