Features of ReliaMed Standard Night Drainage Bag
- Sterile, diamond-shaped, vented drain bag
- Latex-free and features needleless sample ports
- The drainage bag has 2000-ml capacity
- Anti-kink SBR drain tube
- Has double hanger for secured placement and anti-reflux valve to prevent urine backflow
How to clean the ReliaMed Bedside Drainage Bag?
- Wash your hands thoroughly before starting the process.
- Empty the bag into the toilet and rinse the bag with cold water twice.
- After putting cold water inside the bag, shake it rigorously for about 20 seconds and drain the water into the toilet.
- Use the mixture of 2 parts of vinegar into 3 parts of water and cleanse the overnight catheter bag.
- Let the pouch dry before using it again.
What to buy with Night Drainage Bag
How to empty Reliamed Night Drainage Bag?
- Remove the drain spout from its sleeve at the bottom of the drainage bag.
- Open the valve on the drain spout. Let the urine flow out into the toilet or a container.
- After you empty the bag, close the valve.
- Then put the drain spout back into its sleeve at the bottom of the collection bag.
FAQs About ReliaMed Urinary Drainage Bags
1. How often a urinary bedside drainage bag should be changed?
Reliamed urinary drainage bags must be discarded every seven (7) days from first use.
2. What is the use of an anti-reflux valve in urine drainage bags?
The Antireflux valve in the urine bag improves urine flow and provides reflux control. It prevents urine backflow into the tube.
3. Can I sleep with ReliaMed Night Drainage Bag?
Yes, as the name suggests, this drainage bag is ideal for overnight drainage, and its larger capacity means you won't have to worry about getting up at night to drain them.
4. Where to place a catheter drainage bag?
Be sure to hang the bag over the side of the bed below the level of your bladder so that urine will flow easily.
ReliaMed Night Drainage Bag Reviews