MTS Heavy Duty Transfer Handle Features
- Transfer handle for patients over 250 lbs
- 32.5 inch high handle fits any height mattress
- Attaches directly to metal bed frames only
- Easy to assemble, no tools required
- The heavy duty handle bariatric bed transfer bar can be used only on beds with metal frames
- Makes it easier for heavier patients to change positions in bed
- Aids patients over 250 lbs. in transferring to wheelchair and commode
- Reminds patient of edge of bed
- Reduces risk of falling
- Helps maintain independence
- 600 lb weight capacity
- All steel construction
- Made in the USA
Who Needs a Heavy Duty Transfer Handle Bariatric Bed Rail?
A bariatric transfer handle bed rail - or bed handle - will benefit anyone over 250 lbs. who uses a walker, bedside commode, or wheelchair. Those who find it hard to move in bed, and get in and out of bed will find it useful. A bariatric transfer handle is handy for those at risk of falling, Stroke and Parkinsons patients, and those with severe back pain, arthritis or recovering from surgery.