Why choose Medline Nebulizer Mouthpiece?
- Medication particle size of less than five microns, increasing the amount of medication delivered deep within lungs
- High respirable dose, leading to more efficient treatments and less wasted medication
- Standard fittings accommodate most clinical applications
- Medicine can be added without removing the cap
- Disposable to help reduce risk of cross contamination
- Latex Free
What to buy with Medline Nebulizer
Medline Nebulizer Instructions
- A nebulizer treatment may extend from 5 to 15 minutes depending upon the type of nebulizer being used
- It is recommended to sit straight up while receiving medication except in cases where the patient is not in the position to sit up
- Place the nebulizer mouthpiece such that it is between your teeth and your mouth is sealed around it so that no medication escapes
- Power the nebulizer unit and take deep breaths inhaling the medicated mist from your mouthpiece. You must hold your breath for some time before exhaling
- Continue to breathe in the mist until all the medicine has been used up
- If in case you feel dizzy or strange during treatment, turn off the nebulizer for 5 minutes and start again till the remaining medicine finishes
- Wash your hands thoroughly after therapy
1. Do you need a prescription to buy a nebulizer mouthpiece?
The nebulizer and the medicine it uses need to be prescribed by a doctor or another healthcare provider. One can purchase a nebulizer machine online without a prescription, but you still have to consult the doctor for medication.
2. What does a nebulizer do to your lungs?
The nebulizer mouthpiece and tubing is made to deliver liquid medication to the body through the lungs. With the help of electricity, the device converts the liquid into the mist. This process makes the intake of medicine easy through a mask or mouthpiece connected or attached to the device.
3. What is the difference between a nebulizer and an inhaler?
The most basic difference between an inhaler and a nebulizer is the convenience of use. A nebulizer is made to place medication directly into the lungs and needs little cooperation from the patient. It is essential because the lungs are the source of tenderness.
4. Can nebulizer be used as steamer?
The nebulizer is helpful for people who suffer from lung congestion or asthma. It helps to deliver medicine directly where it needs to go - the lungs. People suffering from nasal congestion or looking to hydrate their throat and nasal passage should use a Steamer.
5. Is it better to use a nebulizer mask or nebulizer mouthpiece?
The use of a mouthpiece is preferred over a mask because it reduces ocular and facial exposure to inhaled drugs.
6. How to clean the nebulizer mouthpiece?
The nebulizer mouthpiece should be washed in warm, soapy water using a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly, and allow to air dry.