Invacare 9000 XT Recliner Wheelchair Features
- Multiple wheel offerings allow variation of seat-to-floor heights
- Dynamic recline range from 95 degrees to 175 degrees
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Offers versatility and high performance for users
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Attendant or user-operated wheel locks
- Flame-retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold-crack and UV damage
- Urethane rear tires mounted on no-flex wheels offer superior performance
- High performance, low maintenance, low total lifetime cost manual wheelchair
What to buy with Invacare 9000 XT Recliner
How to use Invacare 9000 XT Recliner Wheelchair?
Operating Invacare 9000 XT Recliner:
- Unfold wheelchair.
- Attach spreader bar.
- Adjust the tightness of the headrest/back upholstery.
- Make sure wheelchair is occupied and on a level surface before reclining.
- Engage the wheel locks.
- Inform the occupant of the wheelchair that the wheelchair is about to be reclined.
- Make sure occupant hands and body are clear of all pinch points.
- Stand behind the wheelchair and grasp both push handles firmly.
- Squeeze release handles.
- Slowly pull back on the back assembly while squeezing the release handles.
- When the back reaches the desired angle, slowly let go of the release handles.
- To return the back to the full upright position, reverse Steps 8-11 keeping in mind proper body mechanics.
Unfolding the Wheelchair:
- Tilt the wheelchair towards you (raising the opposite wheel and caster off the ground/floor).
- Place your hand on the top of the seat rail closest to you where the seat upholstery is attached.
- Point your fingers and thumb to the inside of the wheelchair.
- Press downward on the top of the seat rail until the wheelchair is fully open and the seat rails are fully seated in the H-blocks.
- Engage both wheel locks, open the footrest/legrest for clearance and transfer into the wheelchair.
Adjusting Armrest Height:
- Unlock the armrest by flipping the height adjustment lever on the top front of the armrest to the up (horizontal) position.
- Adjust armrest to one of five positions.
- Lock the armrest by pressing the height adjustment lever into the down (vertical) position when the desired armrest height is achieved.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 for other armrest.
Adjusting Footplate Height:
- Remove the front rigging assembly.
- Pull the cam lock lever up to unlocked position.
- Push in the release buttons and reposition the footplate assembly to the desired height.
- Ensure that the release buttons fully protrude from holes on both sides of the front rigging support.
- Rotate cam lock lever down to locked position.
- Repeat this procedure for the other footplate, if necessary.
- Reinstall the swing away front rigging assembly.
Cleaning Metal Surfaces:
- Hot water and a mild detergent on soft cloth should be used for cleaning metal surfaces
- Wipe down with damp cloth
- Dry surface by wiping down with dry cloth
- Car polish and soft wax can be used to remove abrasions and restore gloss
Invacare Recliner Wheelchair User Manual
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
9000 XT Recliner Wheelchair Specification
||23" to 31"
|Overall Depth (with riggings)
|Overall Depth (without riggings)
||14" to 22"
||16" to 18"
|Seat to floor height
||17.5" to 19.5"
||34" with headrest
9000XT Recliner Warranty
5 year limited warranty