Invacare 9000 XDT Bariatric Wheelchair Features
- Tall frames are designed to accommodate taller individuals and provide a more comfortable ride
- Triple-axle positions allow wide variation of seat-to-floor heights
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Flame-retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold-crack and UV damage
- Urethane rear tires mounted on no flex wheels offer superior performance
- Invacare bariatric wheelchair weight: 37lb
Invacare 9000 XDT User Manual
What to buy with Invacare Bariatric Wheelchair
How to use Invacare 9000 Bariatric Wheelchair?
Unfolding the 9000 XDT Bariatric Wheelchair
- Tilt the wheelchair toward you
- Place your hand on the top of the seat rail closest to you where the seat upholstery is attached.
- Point your fingers and thumb to the inside of the wheelchair.
- Press downward on the top of the seat rail until the wheelchair is fully open and the seat rails are fully seated in the H-blocks.
- Engage both wheel locks, open the footrest/legrest for clearance and transfer into the wheelchair.
Folding the 9000 XDT Wheelchair
- Swing footrest/legrest in locked position to the front of the wheelchair.
- Pivot footplates upward to vertical position.
- With both hands, grasp the middle of the seat upholstery at the front and back edge and lift up.
- Place excess seat upholstery over the armrest.
Note: Do not allow upholstery to hang between the cross braces.
- Do not use the wheelchair in a shower, pool or other body of water.
- Do not store the wheelchair in a damp or humid area.
- If exposed to water, dry the wheelchair as soon as possible.
- Avoid storing or using the wheelchair near open flame or combustible products.
9000 XDT Wheelchair Specification
||23" to 29" in 2" increments
Folded Width: 13"
||16" to 20", 22"
|Overall Depth without Riggings
||16" to 20"
|Seat To Floor Height
||17.5" to 21.5" in 2" increments
||14" to 19"
||34" x 13" x 39"
Invacare 9000 XDT Warranty
5 year limited warranty