Features of Celsius Fitness Drink - Stevia
- Celsius Live Fit Drink accelerates metabolism
- Burns body fat for effective weight loss
- 100 % Vegan
- Very low in sodium
- Clinically proven dietary supplement
- Perfect addition to an active lifestyle
- Has no artificial preservatives or flavors
- No aspartame or high fructose corn syrup
What to buy with Celsius Drink
Ingredients in Celsius
Celsius Live Fit Drinks are made with all the vitamins and clinically proven ingredients. The ingredients are:-
- The extract contains a specific ratio of EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) — the compound that scientists have found boosts your metabolism and helps your body burn more calories.
- Ginger root has a wonderful spicy flavor, and it's known to help support the process of thermogenesis as well as create a positive effect on digestive systems.
- Unlike most guarana drinks, CELSIUS uses seeds (instead of roots), which contain over twice the amount of caffeine than the average coffee bean.
- B vitamins are essential for energy production and help regulate cell health and metabolism. They also help support your adrenal glands to help you recover from fatigue.
- Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is an essential nutrient that aids the immune system and helps tissue repair and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters.
- Made from plants, Stevia is a natural, zero-calorie sugar substitute that's naturally derived from the leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana plant species found in Brazil and Paraguay.
When to drink Celsius Energy Drink?
- You can drink CELSIUS in the morning, at lunch, prior to physical activity, or as a replacement for any caffeinated drink.
- Drinking Celsius live fit 15-20 minutes prior to your exercise or workout routine enhances the benefits of moderate exercise.
- A can of CELSIUS once a day before exercise saw improved endurance and reduced body fat.
FAQs About Celsius Workout Drink
1. How does Celsius dietary supplement boost metabolism and burn calories?
CELSIUS contains MetaPlus, a proprietary blend that enacts thermogenesis to accelerate metabolism and increase caloric burn. Green Tea, EGCG, Caffeine, Guarana Seed Extract, Taurine, and Ginger Root Extract work in combination with other ingredients in CELSIUS to boost your metabolic rate.
2. Is Celsius fitness drink suitable for everyone?
Celsius is not recommended for people sensitive to caffeine, children under the age of 18, or women who are pregnant or nursing.
3. How long does it take for Celsius stevia to work?
Drink it 10-20 mins before exercise, and Do not drink it on completely empty stomach, as drinking any energy drinks on an empty stomach can cause problems in your hydrochloric acid production.