Save 20% On Your First Autoship Order
Some text in the Modal......
Breg Polar Insulated Hip Wrap provides a convenient way to secure the Polar Pads to the hip area. The Hip Polar wrap has been specifically designed to fit the hip. It allows patient to conveniently secure the pads to the affected area without using additional wraps or bandages.
- Position pad on wrap with smooth side against the wrap.
- Slip blue pad stem under short elastic band.
- Slip upper portion of pad under long elastic band.
- Fold upper portion of multi-use pad into thirds first, then unfold.
- Position the pad directly over the traumatized area of the body when the wrap is applied to the patient.
- Care should be taken to insure that the pad is not folded.
- If the BREG Sterile Polar Dressing is to be used, apply it to the pad after the pad has been secured in the wrap.
- For single patient use only.
- Do not use directly over breached skin.
- Carefully read use instructions and warnings prior to operation.
- Must select the correct temperature setting.
- Patients vary in sensitivity to cold.
- A regular check of the temperature must be made once it has been established for the patient.
- Caution should be taken during prolonged use, for children, diabetics, incapacitated patients, and those with decreased skin sensitivity or poor circulation.
- Carefully read use instructions and warnings provided with the circulating pump that is to be used with this pad.
- Do not attempt to sterilize this device by any means.
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory