Save 20% On Your First Autoship Order
Some text in the Modal......
Bard MiniLoc Huber Infusion Set has a low profile and small footprint design, making it the ideal needle for dressing the access site. The small size of the needle and the downward angle of the tubing coming off of the back of the device help to maintain dressing integrity. The infusion set comes in a Luer lock connector and has a 0.3 mL priming volume.
1. Prepare port site for sterile needle insertion.
2. Attach a 10 cc syringe containing normal saline to the proximal Luer lock connection of the safety Huber needle infusion set. Grasp and align the colored wings as shown and remove the needle cover. Prime and flush the infusion set.
3. Access: Insert needle perpendic-ular into the port septum. Note: it is not necessary to push down-ward on front of device while accessing port. Verify patency.
4. Dress and secure site per institutional protocol. Begin injection, infusion, or blood aspiration per institutional procedure.
5A. Deaccess: After therapy completion, flush port per institutional protocol. Close the clamp while injecting the last 0.5 cc of solution. Stabilize the port by securely holding the finger tabs down.
5B. Deaccess: After therapy completion, flush port per institutional protocol. Close the clamp while injecting the last 0.5 cc of solution. Stabilize the port by securely holding the finger tabs down.
6. Firmly pull the wings up until you hear or feel a “click” and visually observe the orange dot. Dispose of set in a sharps container.
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory