Thera-Band Stability Trainer Features
- Oval-shaped, color coded pad made of durable PVC, molded in closed-cell foam with an anti-slip ridged surface designed to be used for balance and stability exercises
- Side with rounded points provides tactile inputs for sensorimotor training and the anti-skid bars on the opposite side resist slipping during use
- Designed to be used at home, on-the-go, in physical therapy offices, rehabilitation centers, gyms and clinics for both personal or professional purposes
- Shape, build, and construction of this product is made to be used for injury prevention by strengthening muscles and joints and improving stability
- Whether this stability trainer is being used for personal or shared use, it is constructed of a durable, wipe-clean surface for easy sanitation
More About Thera-Band Stability Trainer
TheraBand Stability Trainers
TheraBand Stability Trainers are made of heavy-duty PVC and molded in closed-cell foam with an anti-slip ridged surface. These trainers are made to be used for balance and proprioception training, core, upper and lower extremity strength and stability training, ankle range of motion and flexibility training, sensorimotor training, closed kinetic chain exercises, targeted injury prevention and strengthening.
Balance and Strength Exercises
There are a variety of balance and strength exercises that can be done with TheraBand Stability Trainers. Two options for use include the following: one surface with rounded points providing tactile inputs for sensorimotor training and the opposite surface with anti-skid bars that resist slipping for balance training. Specific exercises include the single leg pistol squat, single leg stance and single leg forward lunge.
Progressive Resistance Levels
TheraBand balance products are available in three densities to provide a progressive system of balance training for rehab, post-rehab conditioning, and fitness applications. These resistance levels are made for users with beginner, intermediate or advanced fitness skill levels. The green stability trainer is firm, the blue is soft, and the black is extra soft. The softer the trainer, the more difficult the exercise.