Secura Skin Protectant Ointment Features
- Protects skin from minor irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and exposure to feces and urine
- Vitamins A, D and E to soothe, condition, and moisturize sensitive skin
- Skin protective ointment enriched with Clove Oil
- Helps seal out wetness
- Easy to apply and remove
- Helps keep skin healthy
- Pediatrician tested
Secura Protective Ointment Ingredients
- Active Ingredients - Petrolatum 98.789%
- Inactive Ingredients - Benzyl alcohol, clove oil, o-phenylphenol, tocopheryl acetate, corn oil, retinyl palmitate, cholecalciferold, D&C Green #6
Secura Protective Ointment Data Sheet
Frequently Bought Together
How to apply Secura Skin Protection Cream?
- Change soiled & wet diapers, and garments
- Cleanse the affected area and allow it to dry
- Apply protective ointment liberally as often as necessary with each diaper and garment change; especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to soiled diapers, garments, linens, feces or urine may be prolonged
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this ointment safe for sensitive skin?
Secura Ointment is generally well-tolerated, but individuals with sensitive skin should perform a patch test before widespread use.
Can I use this ointment on open wounds or deep cuts?
Secura Ointment is primarily designed for intact skin and should not be used on open wounds or deep cuts.
Is Secura Skin Protective Ointment safe for babies?
Yes, Secura Skin Protective Ointment is safe for babies. It is made with gentle ingredients that are designed to be safe for sensitive skin.
Can I use this ointment on elderly patients with fragile skin?
Yes, Secura Ointment can be used on elderly patients with fragile skin to help protect and maintain skin integrity.
Secura Skin Protectant Reviews