FitLife Total Full Face CPAP Mask Features
- Reduces Facial Pressure: Introducing Respironics CPAP mask with headgear, this is an alternative option to traditional full face CPAP masks. Unlike most masks, the FitLife has an outer seal that wraps around the outside of your face, it equalizes pressures and distributes pressure away from your nose and cheeks and also minimizes eye irritation. As your CPAP, or Bipap machine's pressure flows, the mask's cushion will inflate as you breathe, creating a lasting and effective seal throughout the night.
- Plush Cushion: The FitLife Total Face Mask comes with a comfortable cushion that doesn't compromise on performance. The cushion inflates as you breathe, sealing air effectively without rubbing against your skin, and therefore providing maximum comfort while still creating a robust seal.
- Ergonomic Headgear: Get a great night of sleep apnea therapy with this comfortable FitLife total face CPAP oxygen mask. Respironics designed the FitLife's Headgear to fit you comfortably while stabilizing your mask. The headgear fits the back of your head snugly, with x-crossing straps designed to fit your head well without scratching or itching.
- Simple Straps: Snap your FitLife into place in just a second with the easy-to-use snap clips. You won't need to readjust the fit of your mask when you take it on or off with these adjustable clips.
Who can use FitLife CPAP Mask?
Philips Total Face CPAP Mask is great if you have facial hair, nasal bridge breakdown or sensitive facial features. These are all factors that can make it hard to find a perfect fitting and comfortable mask. This mask is best suited for these situations because the mask creates a great seal around the less pressure sensitive perimeter of the face. This total face CPAP mask is also very easy to remove and put back on again, and you won't have to keep readjusting your mask every time you take it off.
- This mask may not be suitable for use on patients with the following conditions: glaucoma, recent eye surgery or dry eyes, nocturnal vomiting, hiatal hernia, impaired cardiac sphincter function, excessive reflux, impaired cough reflex, or on patients unable to remove the mask.
Why to buy Respironics FitLife CPAP Mask?
- Clear Line of Sight
- No Nasal Pressure
- Great for People Who Sleep on Their Back
What to buy with Respironics Full Face CPAP Mask
How to use Respironics FitLife Total CPAP Mask?
- Read and understand the instructions completely.
- Hand wash the mask.
- Wash your face.
- Inspect the mask components for damage or wear, replace if necessary.
- Verify that the entrainment valve functions correctly
Respironics FitLife Full Face CPAP Mask User Manual
How to Clean Fitright Total CPAP Mask?
Hand wash the mask before first use and daily. The headgear should be hand washed weekly, or as needed. The headgear does not need to be removed for daily cleaning of the mask.
- Hand wash mask in warm water with a mild liquid dishwashing detergent.
- Caution: Do not use bleach, alcohol, cleaning solutions containing bleach or alcohol, or cleaning solutions containing conditioners or moisturizers.
Caution: Any deviation from these instructions may impact the performance of the product.
- Rinse thoroughly. Air dry completely before use. Make sure the mask is dry before use. Lay the headgear flat or line dry. Do not place the headgear into the dryer.
- Caution: Inspect the mask for damage or wear (cracking, crazing, tears, etc). Discard and replace any components as necessary.
Sizing The Mask
To select the appropriate size mask, the mask cushion should surround the patient’s face without obstructing sight and enclose the mouth.
- A—The top of the cushion should rest comfortably against the middle of the forehead above the eye brows.
- B—The bottom of the cushion should rest comfortably under the mouth and above the chin.
For more information please checkout FitLife Total CPAP Mask Sizing Guide
How to put on the Respironics Full Face Mask CPAP?
- Loosen the side headgear straps by peeling back the tabs and open the straps to a larger size.
- Disconnect one or both of the bottom headgear clips. Grasp the clip with the thumb and index finger and in a turning motion, lift the clip upwards with the thumb while pulling the clip away from the mask faceplate.
- Hold the mask against your face. The top of the cushion will contact your face just above the eyebrows. The bottom of the cushion will contact your face just above the chin. Be sure your mouth remains slightly open.
- Pull the headgear over your head.
- Attach one or both bottom headgear clips by finding the tab on the lower part of the mask faceplate with your thumb. Guide and gently push the headgear clip onto the tab with your middle and index fingers until it clicks into place.
Achieving the Right Fit
- Tighten the side headgear straps. The top strap should lie at the crown of the head. The cross-strap should sit low on the back of the head.
- Tighten the bottom headgear straps.
- Adjust the top headgear strap, if necessary. If the side headgear straps are resting on your ears, adjust the top headgear strap to lift the straps slightly off of your ears. DO NOT over tighten as it may cause the headgear to slip.
- Connect the accessory swivel to the mask elbow.
- Connect the tubing that is included with your CPAP or bi-level device to the accessory swivel.
- With the airflow on, lie down and breathe normally with your mouth slightly open. Reseat the mask by pulling it directly away from your face and gently setting it back into place.
- Assume different sleeping positions and move your head around.
- If there are any air leaks, make any final adjustments. Some air leakage is normal
Respironics FitLife CPAP Mask with Headgear FAQ
Do I have to close my mouth with this FitLife CPAP Mask?
No, the Respironics CPAP mask is designed for mouth breathers. If you do sleep only through your nose, you will be able to use a more minimal nasal mask.
Does the color of the headgear affect its performance?
The headgear comes in different colors, but all devices should perform exactly the same and you will be able to get a great fit quickly.
What is the advantage of a full face Respironics CPAP mask?
A full face mask will take pressure off of your nose and cheeks better than other masks. If you have a tough time getting masks to fit to your face, or if you're bothered by the feel of traditional masks, the FitLife's design may present a viable alternative. Because it grips to the outside of your face, you should feel less pressure and less claustrophobia.
FitLife Total CPAP Mask Warranty
90 Days Warranty
FitLife CPAP Mask Reviews