Features of Go Go Elite Scooter
- Includes sets of easily changeable colored panels - Red and Blue
- Modular design for serviceability
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Standard front tiller-mounted basket
- Exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Removable foot-board basket for additional storage
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Charger port in tiller
- Pride Go-Go Elite Four Wheel Traveller Scooter standard features:
- Black Vinyl compact foldable seat (17"W x 17"D)
- Flat free tires
- 2 amp off-board charger
- (2) 12AH Batteries
- Red, Blue shroud panels
Pride Mobility Go-Go Scooter Related Documents
What to buy with Go-Go 4-Wheel Traveller Scooter?
Why Purchase Go-Go Elite 4-Wheel Scooter?
Meets and Exceeds High Standards for User's Peace of Mind!
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance. Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Testing Criteria of Pride Mobility include
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Care & Maintenance of Go-Go Traveller Scooter
Follow these easy steps for a quick and safe repair for solid tires:
- Remove the key from the key switch and ensure your Travel Scooter is not in freewheel mode.
- Elevate the side of the Travel Scooter of which you are removing the tire. Place wooden blocks under the frame to elevate the Travel Scooter.
- Remove the drive wheel nut and washer from the axle. See figure 28.
- Pull the wheel off the axle.
- Slide the new wheel onto the axle. Make sure the the axle key is in the axle slot
- Reinstall the washer and drive wheel nut onto the axle and tighten
- Remove the blocks from beneath the Travel Scooter.
Cleaning & Disinfection of Elite Scooter
- Use a damp cloth and mild, non-abrasive cleanser to clean the plastic and metal parts of your Travel Scooter. Avoid using products that may scratch the surface of your Travel Scooter
- If necessary, clean your product with an approved disinfectant. Make sure the disinfectant is safe for use on your product before application.
Storing Elite Travel Scooter
If you plan on not using your Travel Scooter for an extended period of time, it is best to:
- Fully charge its batteries prior to storage
- Remove the battery pack from the Travel Scooter.
- Store your Travel Scooter in a warm, dry environment.
- Avoid storing your Travel Scooter where it will be exposed to temperature extremooes.
- Recommended storage temperature: -104ºF/-75ºC to 158ºF/70ºC.
Batteries that are regularly and deeply discharged, infrequently charged, stored in extreme temperatures, or stored without a full charge may be permanently damaged, causing unreliable performance and limited service life. It is recommended that you charge the Travel Scooter batteries periodically throughout periods of prolonged storage to ensure proper performance.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||2" x 7" Solid
||2.5" x 8" Solid
||Up to 4 mph
|Overall Width of Base
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range
||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range
||9 lbs. each
(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
14 lbs. each
(18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
||(2)12AH or (2)18AH
|Maximum Range Per Charge
||Up to 6 Miles (12AH)
Up to 9.7 Miles (18AH)
|Maximum Weight Capacity
|Standard Body Colors
||Red and Blue
interchangeable shroud panels
|Weight of Heaviest Piece
||34 lbs. (Front Section)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Click Here for Warranty