Remedy Olivamine Nutrashield Skin Protectant Features
- Continues to offer protection even after multiple washings
- Long lasting nourishing formula helps prevent diaper rash, dry and cracked skin
- Ideal for patients with very dry skin, such as those associated with venous leg ulcers
- Can be used before or after washing with CHG products
- Can be used under compression wraps
- Does not interfere or degrade latex gloves
Why to Choose Remedy Nutrashield?
Invisible shield protects skin and relieves dryness
Nutrashield provides an effective, long-lasting moisture barrier against moisture from incontinent episodes while relieving dryness, abrasion or denuded skin. An advanced silicone system allows Nutrashield to last up to five washings, yet it remains semi-permeable and non-occlusive. This versatility is unique to silicones and not obtained by petrolatum-based barriers.
Protects against moisture loss
Nutrashield protects against e-TEWL by sealing in the moisture and creating a more favorable environment for healthy skin. Ideal for patients with very dry skin.
CHG and latex-friendly
Like Remedy Skin Repair Cream, Nutrashield is CHG and latex-friendly.
Safer in oxygen-rich environments
Comparative tests against petrolatum-based products show that Remedy products are significantly less prone to ignite in high oxygen environments.
What to buy with Olivamine Nutrashield Skin Protectant Cream?
Active ingredients: Inactive Ingredients:
- It is a blend of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). These ingredients are all known to play a vital role in basic cellular construction and protection.
- Olivamine contains antioxidants like hydroxytyrosol, the most potent antioxidant known today (derived from olives).
- It also contains amino acids like L-proline, L-cysteine and glycine - three of the main building blocks of collagen. These components are also treated with photoacoustic resonance to help minimize the tendency for inflammation, and to ensure they can be rapidly accepted by the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-C13Pareth-3, C12-C13 Pareth-23, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cetyl Dimethicone,Cholecalciferol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis PeelOil, Citrus Tangerina Peel Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diazolidinyl Urea, DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glycine,Hydroxytyrosol, L-proline, L-taurine, Methylparaben, Methylsulfonylmethane,N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, PEG-8, PEG/PPG-18/18Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Pyridoxine HCl, Retinyl Palmitate,Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Water, Zea Mays Oil.
Olivamine Nutrashield Skin Protectant Specifications
| Chg Compatible Skincare||Yes|
|Container Type||Tube, Packet|
| Enhanced Ingredients||Olivamine|
| Fragrance||Yes, No|
| Latex Free||Yes|
| Main Ingredient||Strong Silicone Blend|
| OTC Type||Cream|
Remedy Nutrashield Reviews