Invacare 9000XT Manual Wheelchair Features
- Intended for indoor and outdoor use on firm surfaces free of climbing obstacles
- Urethane casters for lightweight and smooth ride
- High performance, low maintenance and low total lifetime cost wheelchair
- Provides stability to meet each user skill level
- Multiple frame color variations for customizing
- Combines the strength and durability
- Easy-to-clean nylon upholstery
- Dual-axle allows for user to self-propel or be propelled by a caregiver
- Click Here For User Manual
9000 XT wheelchair components are interchangeable with all other 9000 series and Invacare Tracer series chairs.
How to fold and unfold the Invacare 9000XT Wheelchair?
- Tilt the wheelchair towards you (raising the opposite wheel and caster off the ground/floor).â€šÂ
- Place your hand on the top of the seat rail closest to you where the seat upholstery is attached.â€šÂ
- Point your fingers and thumb to the inside of the wheelchair.â€šÂ
- Press downward on the top of the seat rail until the wheelchair is fully open and the seat rails are fully seated in the H-blocks.â€šÂ
- Engage both wheel locks, open the footrest/legrest for clearance and transfer into the wheelchair.
- Swing footrest/legrest in locked position to the front of the wheelchair.â€šÂ
- Pivot footplates upward to vertical position.â€šÂ
- From behind the wheelchair, grasp the right hand edge of the solid seat. Raise the seat to the hinged side.â€šÂ
- With both hands, grasp the middle of the front and back edges of the solid folding seat and lift up until the wheelchair begins to close.â€šÂ
- Continue to close the wheelchair by grasping the armrest furthest from you and pulling the armrest towards you.
How to Clean 9000XT Wheelcahir?
- Hot water and a mild detergent on soft cloth should be used for cleaning metal surfacesâ€šÂ
- Wipe down with damp clothâ€šÂ
- Dry surface by wiping down with dry clothâ€šÂ
- Car polish and soft wax can be used to remove abrasions and restore gloss Warranty Limited
|Dimensions||Folded Width: 11.3"|
|Overall Height||34"-38"; 1" increments|
|Overall Depth||Overall Depth w/o Riggings: 31"|
|Seat To Floor Height||17.5"-19.5"|
|Product Weight Capacity||250 lb.|
5 year on Frame and cross braces
1 year on all components