Spectra S2 Plus Premier Breast Pump Features
Simulates the natural suckling of a baby.
Operates at 45 decibels (like the hush of a library).
Protects your breastmilk from harmful bacteria.
Adjustable Suction Levels:
Provides a more natural flow of milk.
Allows you to easily pump at any hour.
Auto-Timer with Display:
Offers visibility and precision with every session.
Why choose Spectra S2 Hospital Strength Breast Pump?
- Single or Double Pump capability
- Provides a comfortable maternity experience
- Vacuum suction up to L12
- 270 mmHg
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Built-in night-light
- LCD screen
What is Natural Nursing Technology?
Natural Nursing Technology is our unique feature that allows moms to experience benefits not normally associated with standard breast pumps. From the comfortable suction levels to the elimination of back-flow to the discreet and convenient operation Spectra breast pumps
are known for, Natural Nursing Technology mimics the experience of natural breastfeeding
as closely as possible.
What to Buy with Breast Pumps
When to use Spectra S2 Electric Breast Pump?
The Spectra S2 Plus is a powered breast pump to be used by lactating women to express and collect milk from their breasts. The Spectra S2 Plus is intended for a single user.
How to use Spectra S2 Breast Pump?
Spectra S2 Components
How to Assemble the Back-Flow Protector?
- Insert the white silicone membrane into the lowercase
- Insert the upper case into the assembled silicone membrane
How to Assemble the Pump Kit?
Push (5) valve into (4) breast shield
Insert (3) back-flow protector into (4) breast shield
Fasten the (6) bottle onto (4) the breast shield
Insert (2) tubing into (3) back-flow protector
How to connect the Tubing to the Pump
- Locate the vacuum nozzle
- Remove the air cap
- Connect tube(s) to nozzle(s)
How to start Pumping with Spectra S2?
- Relax your body
- Stimulate your let-down reflex before pumping. Some women have found that gently massaging their breasts or applying warm compresses from the back of the breast toward the nipple can stimulate their let-down reflex
- Express milk from each breast for 10-15 minutes
NOTE: For optimal milk expression, we recommend that you pump frequently but in short intervals. (10-15 minutes per breast, every 2-3 hours, 7-8 times a day)
Getting started with Spectra S2 Plus Premier Breast Pump
- Center the breast shield on your breast so that the nipple is drawn into the flange.
- Press the power button. The screen will illuminate.
- Press the Massage/Expression button to change to expression mode once your milk starts flowing
- Adjust the vacuum to a comfortable level using vacuum buttons: (+) (-) (but never at a level that causes discomfort)
- When you wish to stop expressing, press the power button. Next, remove the milk collection kit from your breast
- Disconnect the backflow protector from the breast shield. Remove the breast shield from the milk collection bottle, close the bottle tightly with the bottle lid, and store it safely
How to clean Spectra S2 Premium Breast Pump System?
Cleaning Spectra S2 first time
Before using the Spectra S2 Plus breast pump for the first time, disassemble and wash all parts that come into contact with the breast and breastmilk in warm, soapy water.
Cleaning Spectra S2 Plus after every use
- Disassemble and wash all parts of your pump kit that come into contact with the breast and breastmilk (breast shield kit, valve head, membrane nipple, nipple cover, disk, and cap) in warm water with mild soap. All parts in the pump kit are dishwasher-safe
- Rinse in clean water and air-dry
- When parts are completely dry, cover until next use.
Spectra S2 Plus Electric Breast Pump User Manual
Spectra S2 Plus Premier Breast Pump Specifications
|1.6 kg (approximately 3.5 lbs)
|Input 100V – 240AC, 50/60Hz, 600mA
|11.1V 2000mAh Li-Polymer
Spectra Premium Breast Pump Warranty
2 Years Warranty