Get 10% Off* + $15 Reward$ | Code: HPFYJN
Some text in the Modal......
Smith & Nephew Replicare Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is made from a polyurethane film with a thin layer of absorbent colloid. The waterproof polyurethane film cover material allows the dressing to be easily cleaned. Permits patient to bathe or shower without the need for dressing change, it also aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Cleanse the wound with saline solution or an appropriate wound cleanser
- Cleanse and dry the peri-wound skin
- If the peri-wound skin is particularly friable, it may be protected from trauma by applying Skin-Prep
- Choose a dressing large enough to cover the wound with 1 of overlap on all sides of the wound
- Remove the printed backing paper exposing the adhesive surface
- Center the dressing over the wound and press the edges firmly to the surrounding skin
- Remove a small plastic application tab from the underside of the dressing and press all the sides firmly to the skin
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory