Respironics Peak Flow Meter Features
- Respironics Personal Best Peak Flow Meter sets a new standard for convenience, compliance, and confidence
- Color-coded indicators can be adjusted to delineate a patients green, yellow, and red zones based on personal best peak flow
- Safety mouthpiece for extra hygiene reduces the risk of cross-contamination during multi-patient screening
- One-way valve prevents patients from inadvertently breathing in air through their meters during peak expiratory flow rate testing
- Full (60L to 810L per minute) and low (50L to 390L per minute) peak airflow ranges
- Built-in handle helps patients use it correctly, and when not in use, the handle converts into a carrying case for ultimate portability and protection
- Meets or exceeds National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Technical Standards for peak flow meters, based on American Thoracic Society Standardization of Spirometry 1994 Update (26 Waveforms)
- Weight: 3.0 oz
What to buy with Respironics Peak Flow Meter
How to monitor your asthma using PersonalBest Peak Flow Meter?
- Remove top cover.
- Swing the bottom hinged cover down and click the two halves together to form a handle.
- Slide the red indicator to the bottom of the scale.
- Stand up and breathe in as deeply as you can. Place your mouth around the mouthpiece so your lips form a tight seal. Blow as hard and as fast as you can.
- The number where the indicator stops is your peak flow measurement. Repeat from step 3 and take 3 measurements.
- Record the highest measurement in your daily record chart, noting the time and date.
Personal Best Peak Flow Meter Specifications
|Accuracy||+/- 10% or 20 L/min|
|Reproducibility||Less than 5% or 10 L/min|
|Dimensions||6.5"L x 2.0"W x 0.8"H|
|Main Body||Impact-resistant ABS plastic|
|Cover and Handle||High-density polypropylene|
|Low Measurement Range|
|Full Measurement Range|
|Interdevice Variability||Less than 10% or 20 L/min|
Respironics Portable Peak Flow Meter Warranty
Personal Best is backed by a one-year unconditional warranty. Any unit performing unsatisfactorily for any reason during this period will be replaced free of charge by Respironics
Respironics Peak Flow Meter Reviews