- Pride Maxima Three Wheel Scooter offers a smooth and quiet ride for indoors and power, range and stability for outdoors
- Standard conveniences and safety features like a front basket and full lighting package
- Ergonomically enhanced 22" wide by 18.5" deep seating
- Durable and stylish rear polyurethane bumper
- Maximum speed up to 5.25mph
- Convenient tie down points
- Easily adjustable tiller
- User-friendly console
- Standard Features:
- Black Vinyl Medium Back Deluxe Contoured Seat 22"D x 18"W
- NF-22 Batteries, Installed
- Lap Belt, 60"
- 1-Year In-Home Service
- LiftGate Delivery
- Power Elevating Seating is only available on the Maxima 3-wheel model
- U-1 batteries are only available with power elevating seat
- Free 1 Year In-Home Service!!
- Free Lift gate services included!!
- Click Here for Safety Guide
- Click Here for Owner;s Manual
- Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind:
- Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance. Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
- The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride;s Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
- Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Care & Maintenance:
Follow these easy steps for a quick and safe repair for solid tires:
1) Remove the key from the key switch and ensure your Travel Scooter is not in freewheel mode.
2) Elevate the side of the Travel Scooter of which you are removing the tire. Place wooden blocks under the frame to elevate the Travel Scooter.
3) Remove the drive wheel nut and washer from the axle. See figure 28.
4) Pull the wheel off the axle.
5) Slide the new wheel onto the axle. Make sure the the axle key is in the axle slot
6) Reinstall the washer and drive wheel nut onto the axle and tighten
7) Remove the blocks from beneath the Travel Scooter.
- Cleaning & Disinfection:
- Use a damp cloth and mild, non-abrasive cleanser to clean the plastic and metal parts of your Travel Scooter. Avoid using products that may scratch the surface of your Travel Scooter
- If necessary, clean your product with an approved disinfectant. Make sure the disinfectant is safe for use on your product before application.
- Battery Terminal Connection:
- Make certain that the terminal connections remain tight and are not corroded
- Wiring Harness:
- Regularly check all wiring connections.
- Regularly check all wiring insulation, including the charger power cord, for wear or damage
- Have your authorized Provider repair or replace any damaged connector, connection, or insulation that you find before using your Travel Scooter again.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds:
- The shroud pieces are formed from durable plastic and may be coated with an advanced formula urethane paint. A light application of car wax will help the shrouds retain their high gloss
- Axle Bearing & the Motor/Transaxle Assembly:
- These items are all prelubricated, sealed, and require no subsequent lubrication
- Motor Brushes:
- The motor brushes are housed inside of the motor/transaxle assembly. They should be inspected periodically for wear by your authorized Provider.
- Console, Charger and Rear Electronics:
- Keep these areas free of moisture.
- Allow these areas to dry thoroughly if they have been exposed to moisture before operating your Travel Scooter again.
- Nylon Lock Nut Replacement:
- Any nylon insert lock nut removed during the periodic maintenance, assembly, or disassembly of the Travel Scooter must be replaced with a new nut. Nylon insert lock nuts should not be reused as it may cause damage to the nylon insert, resulting in a less secure fit. Replacement nylon insert lock nuts are available at local hardware stores or through your authorized Provider
- Storing Travel Scooter:
If you plan on not using your Travel Scooter for an extended period of time, it is best to:
- Fully charge its batteries prior to storage
- Remove the battery pack from the Travel Scooter.
- Store your Travel Scooter in a warm, dry environment.
- Avoid storing your Travel Scooter where it will be exposed to temperature extremes.
- Recommended storage temperature: -104ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂºF/-75ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂºC to 158ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂºF/70ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂºC.
- Batteries that are regularly and deeply discharged, infrequently charged, stored in extreme temperatures, or stored without a full charge may be permanently damaged, causing unreliable performance and limited service life. It is recommended that you charge the Travel Scooter batteries periodically throughout periods of prolonged storage to ensure proper performance.
- The replacement fuse must exactly match the rating of the old fuse. Failure to use properly rated and approved fuses may cause damage to the electrical system
- Be sure that the key is removed from the key switch and the scooter is not in freewheel mode before performing this procedure.
- Wheels on your Travel Scooter should only be serviced/replaced by a qualified technician
- Ensure that the axle key is properly installed into the axle slot when mounting the wheel. If not installed securely, the braking system is disengaged which may cause personal injury and/or product damage may result
- Make sure that both the nut and washer are reinstalled and tightened properly
- Do not use a rubber or vinyl conditioner on the Travel ScooterÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢s vinyl seat or tire tread. They will become dangerously slippery
- Follow all safety instructions for the proper use of the disinfectant and/or cleaning agent before applying it to your product. Failure to comply may result in skin irritation or premature deterioration of upholstery and/or Travel Scooter finishes
- Do not pull on electrical harnesses directly to detach them from the scooter. Always grasp the connector itself when disconnecting the harness to prevent wire damage
- Even though the Travel Scooter has passed the necessary testing requirements for ingress of liquids, you should keep electrical connections away from sources of dampness, including direct exposure to water or bodily fluids and incontinence. Check electrical components frequently for signs of corrosion and replace as necessary
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||3" x 10" Solid
||4" x 10" Solid
||Up to 5.25 MPH
||3.25" at mid frame
|Overall Width of Base
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range
||Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22"x18")
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range
||38 lbs. ea. (NF-22 or 55AH)
|Maximum Range Per Charge
||Up to 16 miles
||Front & Rear
|Maximum Weight Capacity
|Standard Body Colors
||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue
|Weight of Heaviest Piece
||76 lbs. (Rear section)
3 year limited warranty on: structural frame components - including, platform, fork, seat post, and frame; Drive train - including, transaxle, motor, and brake.
First year: 100% replacement of parts cost.
Second year: 67% replacement of parts cost.
Third year: 50% replacement of parts cost.
1 year limited warranty on:
For one year from date of purchase, Pride Mobility Products Corporation will repair or replace, at its option, to the original purchaser, free of charge, any part found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship. Battery is warranted by battery manufacturer. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of original purchaser.
Click Here for Warranty