Why Choose Active Ice 3.0 Double Knee And Joint Cold Therapy System?
- The universal bladder can be used on any part of your body that needs cooling therapy
- Easy to reuse
- The unit will operate from floor level
- Easy to recharge - simply add ice and water to the cooler
- High flow, dry, and quick disconnect couplings
- Included elastic belts allow the bladder to be positioned on any targeted body area
- The cooler lid on the unit is hinged and snaps in place, keeping it tight and properly sealed
- Equipped with a quiet, high-efficient pump that provides steady, effective cooling
Note: This item is non-returnable due to hygiene purposes
Click Here for Polar Active Ice 3.0 Cold Therapy System Compression Wraps
What to buy with Active Ice 3.0 Double Knee and Joint Cold Therapy System?
Benefits of Polar Adjustable Temperature Control Valve
Polar Adjustable Temperature Control Valve - For Better Temperature Control:
- Helps to maintain the temperature of a desired process at a specific level
- Provides reliable, automatic and accurate temperature control of fluids
- Adjustable temperature control flow control valve
- Allows for maximum comfort
Active Ice 3.0 Universal U-Shaped Bladder
- 10.5"x 12"
- Can be secured to the body many different ways, making it ideal for the back, knees, shoulders, ankles, elbows, calves, and limbs
Active Ice Knee Compression Wrap
- 12" x 13"
- One size fits most
- Black color
- Compatible with the U-Shaped Bladder
- Holds the bladder comfortably in place on the targeted body part
- Insulates the target area and control condensation
- Provides a gentle, adjustable compression
- Hook tabs conveniently attach to the Universal U-Shaped Bladder
- Can be used on either knee to deliver comfortable, easy-to-use and portable drug-free pain relief
- 3 elastic straps with hook and loop tabs closures hold the wrap comfortably on the knee
- The soft cotton backing absorbs moisture and helps protect the skin while the insulated outer fabric directs maximum cold therapy to the knee
- Hook and loop tab closure adjusts for a snug, comfortable fit
Polar Active Ice 3.0 Therapy System Features
- On/off switch allows ease of use
- New digital timer facilitates the use of the system as per the doctor;s direction
- Improved insulation on all water lines to eliminate condensation at the control box
- Redesigned interior to eliminate any chance of water leakage when directions are followed
- Improved instructions and fill line sticker to help eliminate confusion and overfilling with water
- New, quieter, high-performance brush-less pump
Significance of the Digital Timer Active Ice Therapy
The Digital Timer allows the user to set the duration of therapy as directed by the doctor. This helps the user to check the skin before resetting. Overuse of cold therapy and failure to properly check the skin can cause injury. This makes timer an essential safety feature.
Active Ice 3.0 Double Universal Cold Therapy Warranty
If the unit is within its 180 day warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced with a new unit at no charge.