Why Choose Active Ice 3.0 Lumbar And Hip Cold Therapy Unit?
Note: This item is non-returnable due to hygiene purposes.Click Here for Polar Active Ice 3.0 Cold Therapy System Compression Wraps
- Specifically designed for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required
- The universal bladder can be used on any part of your body that needs to be targeted cooling therapy
- Easy to reuse time and time again; simply add ice and water to the cooler!
- High flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings allow for freedom of movement if needed
- The cooler lid on the unit is hinged and snaps in place, keeping it properly sealed
- On/off switch allows ease of use
- The New digital timer facilitates the use of the system as per the doctor;s direction
- Comes with new, quieter, high-performance brush-less pump
What to buy with Active Ice 3.0 Lumbar And Hip Cold Therapy?Polar Active Ice Y-Shaped Hose ConnectorPolar Lithium-Ion Battery Pack with Charger AccessoryPolar Power Transformer AdapterAlso Available Separately:
Benefits of Polar Adjustable Temperature Control Valve
Polar Adjustable Temperature Control Valve - Better Temperature Control:
- Helps to maintain the temperature of a desired process at a specific level
- Provides reliable, automatic and accurate temperature control of fluids
- An adjustable temperature control flow control valve
- Allows for maximum comfort
Universal U-Shaped Bladder
- 10.5"x 12"‚
- Can be secured to the body many different ways, making it ideal for the back, knees, shoulders, ankles, elbows, calves, and limbs
Compression Wrap Features
- Holds the bladder comfortably in place on the targeted body part
- Insulates the target area and control condensation
- Provides a gentle, adjustable compression
- Conveniently attaches to the Universal U-Shaped Bladder(#UB) with hook and loop tabs. Please note: The compression wraps are not compatible with the Universal Rectangular Bladder (#RB).
Significance of the Digital Timer in Ice 3.0 Therapy
The Digital Timer allows the user to set the duration of therapy as directed by your doctor. This helps the user to check the skin before resetting. Overuse of cold therapy and failure to properly check the skin can cause injury. This makes timer an essential safety feature.
Polar Active Ice 3.0 Warranty
If the unit is within its 180 day warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced with a new unit at no charge.