Benefits of the Active Ice 3.0 System
Note: This item is non-returnable due to hygiene purposes.
- Specifically designed for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required
- Easy to reuse time and time again; simply add ice and water to the cooler
- High flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings allow for freedom of movement if needed
- The cooler lid on the unit is hinged and snaps in place, keeping it properly sealed
- New digital timer facilitates the use of the system as per the doctor direction
Polar Active Ice 3.0 Knee and Joint Cold Therapy System User Manual
What to buy with Active Ice 3.0 Bladder System?
Polar Adjustable Temperature Control Valve - Buy For Better Temperature Control:
- Helps to maintain the temperature of a desired process at a specific level
- Provides reliable, automatic and accurate temperature control of fluids
- An adjustable temperature control flow control valve.
- Allows for maximum comfort
Benefits of Active Ice 3.0 Compression Wrap
- Holds the bladder comfortably in place on the targeted body part
- Insulates the target area and control condensation
- Provides a gentle, adjustable compression
- Conveniently attaches to the Universal U-Shaped Bladder(#UB) with hook and loop tabs. Please note: The compression wraps are not compatible with the Universal Rectangular Bladder (#RB).
Significance Of the Digital Timer:
The Digital Timer allows the user to set the duration of cold therapy as directed by the doctor. This helps the user to check the skin before resetting. Overuse of cold therapy and failure to properly check the skin can cause injury. This makes timer an essential safety feature.
How to use U-Shaped Bladder with Optional Compression Wraps?
Knee Compression Wrap
Position wrap on the knee with tube extending toward the foot. Adjust elastic bands for comfort.
Back and Hip Compression Wrap
Position wrap on the back or hip with tube extending down and secure with the attached hook & loop tabs. Adjust lumbar wrap compression for comfort.
Shoulder Compression Wrap
Position wrap on the shoulder with tube extending down. The short, black elastic band secures the wrap to the arm, and the long, black strap goes around the chest. Adjust for comfort.
Active Ice 3.0 Warranty
If the unit is within its 180 day warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced with a new unit at no charge.
Polar Active Ice 3.0 Reviews