Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair
- Durable, low-maintenance, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- 14-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability
- Urethane rear tires mounted on "no flex" wheels offer superior performance
- Permanent, padded armrests
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Folds to 13" wide for convenient travel and storage
- Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance
Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair Parts
How to operate Invacare Tracer Wheelchair?
Adjusting Footplate Height:
- Remove the front rigging assembly.
- Pull the cam lock lever up to unlocked position.
- Push in the release buttons and reposition the footplate assembly to the desired height.
- Ensure that the release buttons fully protrude from holes on both sides of the front rigging support.
- Rotate cam lock lever down to locked position.
- Repeat this procedure for the other footplate, if necessary.
- Reinstall the swingaway front rigging assembly.
Adjusting Seat Depth:
- Remove the existing seat upholstery from the wheelchair.
- Remove the two plug buttons from the ends of the crossbraces that are towards the front of the wheelchair.
- Install the two seat extension tubes into the ends on the crossbraces. Line up the rear mounting hole of the seat extension tube with the second mounting hole from the end of the crossbrace.
- Install the two seat extension spacers onto the two seat extension tubes.
- Install the new seat upholstery onto the wheelchair. Make sure to line up the mounting holes in the seat extension tubes and seat extension spacers with the new seat upholstery.
- Install plug buttons into the ends of the seat extension spacers.
Adjusting the Seat Width:
- Remove the existing back and seat upholstery from the lightweight wheelchair.
- Remove the four button screws and locknuts that secure the two pivot links to the wheelchair frame and crossbraces.
- Remove the two button screws, locknuts and crossbrace saddle that secures the bottom of the crossbrace to the wheelchair frame. Repeat for other crossbrace.
- Remove the hex screw, coved washers, washers and locknut that secure the two crossbraces together.
- Assemble the two new crossbraces together with the existing hex screw, coved washers, washers and locknut. Securely tighten.
- Determine the correct pivot link and mounting hole to use with the desired seat width.
- Secure the pivot links to the crossbraces and wheelchair frame with the four button screws and locknuts. Securely tighten.
- Reinstall the two button screws, locknuts and crossbrace saddle that secures the bottom of the new crossbrace to the wheelchair frame. Repeat for opposite crossbrace. Securely tighten.
- Install the new back and seat upholstery onto the wheelchair.
Invacare Tracer User Manual
Tracer EX2 Wheelchair Specifications
||Overall Width: 23.25" to 28.25"
Folded Width: 13"
Seat Width: 20"
||Overall Height: 35.88"
Back Height: 16"
||Overall Depth W/O Riggings: 31.88"
Seat Depth: 16"
|Seat To Floor Height
|Casters and Wheels
|Product Weight w/o Front Riggings
||32" x 13" x 38"
Invacare Wheelchair Warranty
5 years warranty