Features of Anita Rosa Faia Underwire Bra
- Sewn-on elastic understanding for added support.
- Center panel - wide with arched underside for high tummy comfort.
- Tall, microfiber, seamed sides and back with mesh lining feature sewn-on elastic for a custom fit.
- The double-layer back band is made of mesh and microfiber.
- Wide-set, padded, front elastic straps attach to elastic straps that adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Back-coated metal hook-and-eye closure.
- Breathable microfiber knit has moisture-wicking properties.
Anita Rosa Faia Bra Care Instructions
- Most lingerie can be machine-washed at low temperatures (30°C).
- Always use the Delicates setting for this. If your machine does not have one, use the Easy Care setting.
- Always use a mild detergent and ensure the correct dosage, as too much can damage the fabric, while too little would not get it properly cleaned.
- It is best to place delicate items in a special protective bag before machine washing, closing all Velcro-type fasteners first or handwash them in warm water. Please do not use fabric conditioner.
- Whites: Never wash whites and colors together, even by hand. This can cause discoloration or turn your garments grey and dull. To bring your whites up bright and fresh again, you can occasionally use a net curtain whitener.
- Drying: Never dry your lingerie directly on heaters, in direct sunlight or in the tumble-dryer. The wear and tear on fabric and lace is exacerbated by extreme heat.
- Especially soft, fine microfibre yarn fits and feels like a second skin. With high breathability and moisture-absorbing properties.
||Measurement (band minus bust measurement)